8

☆ 9. Chapter 8: What Can't Be Taken Out

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 8 After returning to the room after returning to the room that

couldn't be taken out, Lin Xingci put the food on the table and sat down with him, moving his arms.

Yesterday, I turned over the ground, but it hasn't eased up yet, and my arm is sore.

Xie Tingyuan came in and saw Lin Xingci waving his arm, and he didn't know what he was doing.

Lin Xingci saw Xie Tingyuan coming over, put down his arm and greeted: "Here, let's eat first."

Xie Tingyuan nodded, put down the dishes and sat opposite Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci was already hungry until now, and he didn't have the heart to see Xie Tingyuan, and he forgot to teach him how to eat these things.

took a pancake and put it in front of him, Lin Xingci picked up the chopsticks and put the two dishes in the middle and rolled them at the end, and then they could be eaten.

One bite is simply full of satisfaction, the sour pickled cabbage appetizing and the light fragrance of fried dandelion is not too beautiful, the fly in the ointment is that there is less meat, if there is meat, it will be more perfect.

Xie Tingyuan quietly observed Lin Xingci's movements, and finally learned together, sandwiched the two dishes in the cake and rolled them up, looking at the earthy yellow burrito, Xie Tingyuan began to wonder if this kind of thing would really be delicious?

However, he is not a picky eater, he has never eaten anything before, as long as it is not poisonous, he can eat it to his stomach.

Taking a bite, Xie Tingyuan looked at the soil in his hand in surprise The cake that didn't look very good was unexpectedly delicious, the aroma of miscellaneous grains and the taste of the dish were perfectly integrated, no one would overshadow anyone, they all showed their best side in their posts.

When Lin Xingci finished eating a cake and was about to wrap another one, when he saw Xie Tingyuan's surprised gaze, he knew that he had been conquered by the pancake.

"Well, it's not bad. Lin Xingci asked with a smile.

Xie Tingyuan bit the cake and nodded: "Well, it's very good."

Lin Xingci squinted, took out a pancake and pushed the rest of the pancake in the direction of Xie Tingyuan: "Then eat more." "

When someone likes what they have made, no matter who they are, they will be satisfied, as if what they have made is recognized.

Xie Tingyuan lowered his eyes and looked at the plate pushed over, obviously he was thin like this, and when he heard that he praised the deliciousness, he gave the rest to himself, and found that he didn't run in the mountains, and took great pains to bring him home, and all the food he brought back was made.

I really don't know if I'm good or stupid, what if he's a bad person?

Xie Tingyuan felt as if his heart was gently rubbed against the soft cotton, this feeling had never been experienced since his mother died, and he thought that he would never feel like this again.

But it's a good feeling.

When Lin Xingci found that he had pushed all the pancakes over, Xie Tingyuan kept looking at him, and his awe-inspiring and unpredictable eyes as deep as ink were looking at him deeply.

Lin Xingqi looked at Xie Tingyuan uncomfortably: "Is there something wrong?"

Xie Tingyuan also knew that his gaze made Lin Xing uncomfortable, so he retracted his gaze indifferently: "Don't give it all to me, it's too much."