32

☆ 33. Chapter 32: It's better to be at home

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 32 It's still good

Lu Luo saw Lin Xingci coming back, and hurriedly walked out of the courtyard and came to Lin Xingci to look at him.

"Ah Ci, you can be regarded as back, I didn't see you at home yesterday. Lu Luo said that he suddenly opened his eyes and looked at the embarrassed two: "God! Ah Ci, what's wrong with you, you're still injured! Saying

that, Lu Luo wanted to step forward to see Lin Xingci's wound.

Lin Xingci immediately shouted to stop Lu Luo: "Don't move!" I'm fine.

Lu Luo saw that Lin Xingci didn't let himself pass, and stood a little aggrieved with his head bowed, the person next to Lin Xingci was too scary, and he felt that he was going to be thrown out as long as he took a step forward.

"I just happened to something when I was going up the mountain, and now I'm safe. Lin Xingci explained.

Lu Luo nodded: "What does Ah Ci want, tell me that I will help you find it in the mountains."

Lin Xingci smiled and said, "Just go and chop some firewood..."

Lu Luo patted his chest and said, as soon as he finished speaking, he thought of the purpose of his coming here: "Ah Ci, you will go to my house later, A-Niang didn't see you come back yesterday and I'm so worried about you."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Okay, I'll go to your house when I'm tidying up." "

OK. Lu Luo stood in place for a while and scratched his head: "If it's okay, I'll go back and talk to my father and aunt first." "

Hmm. Lin Xing bowed, and at the same time poked Xie Tingyuan, who was holding him, and asked him to go inside.

Lu Luo had just walked a few steps before he was stopped again.

"Wait a minute. "

Huh? Lu Luo looked back at Lin Xingci and asked, "Is there something wrong, Ah Ci?"

Lin Xingci nodded and smiled: "Yes, do you have any clothes that Xie Tingyuan can wear, he can't wear my clothes."

Lu Luo glanced at Xie Tingyuan and nodded a little hesitantly: "Yes, yes, but it's my brother's clothes, I don't know if he will give it."

"Brother? Zhao He? Lin Xingci's head popped up with the person he had seen in Lu Luo's house before.

Lu Luo nodded: "Yes, only my brother's body size is about the same size as his."

Lin Xing thought for a while and nodded: "Help me ask Brother Zhao, even if I borrowed it, I will bring a new one back when I go to the county." "

Okay, I'll go back and talk about it. Lu Luo said.

"Hmm. Lin Xingci smiled and nodded: "Go back." "

Oh. Lu Luo nodded and walked slowly, but he always felt weird.

After Lu Luo walked away, Lin Xingci said to Xie Tingyuan: "Let's go in too, I'll make something to eat later, all I ate yesterday were wild fruits, and now I really want to eat some meat."

"Okay. Back

in the room, looking at the bed that had not been seen all night, Lin Xingci felt so kind, if he hadn't been injured and was held by Xie Tingyuan, Lin Xingci really wanted to pounce directly.

After Xie Tingyuan put the person on the bed, he naturally got up and took out Lin Xingci's clothes from the cabinet and put them next to him: "Change it, this dress can't be worn anymore."