102

☆ 169. Chapter 102: Opening the door in the early stage

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 102 The summer wind in the early days of

opening for business carried heat on people, making people inexplicably hot.

Lin Xingqi went home and looked at the grapes, I don't know if it was because of the reason that they were taken out of the space, now the vines are full of grapes, but some are ripe and some are not ripe.

Lin Xingci picked a few bunches of ripe ones and picked them, and planned to take them to Lin Yunian's house to make a grape juice for you.

"When the grapes are ripe, I can make wine. Lin Xingci put the grapes in the basket.

Xie Tingyuan stepped forward to help and put the grapes picked by Lin Xingci away: "Okay."

Lin Xingci: "Let's go, there are many grapes left, Bifeng can pick them himself if he wants to eat them."

Xie Tingyuan bowed: "When we come back, we can talk to them."

Lin Xingci nodded, and then walked out with Xie Tingyuan with the basket.

After Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan left, Bi Feng and the others walked out and watched the backs of their two masters leaving.

"I think it's nice to be able to live here in the future. Bi Feng said as he walked under the vine, plucked a grape from the top of his head and put it in his mouth.

Takeno and Feiquan also came to the bottom of the vine and looked up at the fruitful vines: "If you can, it's good to be here too." "

Takeno doesn't have an idea, it's the same for him everywhere.

Soon, when Lin Xingci brought his things to Lin Yunian's house, Lu Luo had already returned, and the things were ready, so he waited for Lin Xingci to arrive.

As soon as Lin Xingci came in, Lin Yunian and Lu Luo looked over, and their eyes were surprisingly consistent, like students waiting for the teacher to come back.

Lin Xingci was burned a little uncomfortably by the sight of the two: "Don't look at me like that, didn't I teach you how to do it just now, you can try it first, and then ask me if you don't."

Lin Yunian thought for a while and nodded: "Okay."

Lin Xingci: "I brought a little fruit, I originally wanted to teach you to make fruit tea, but then I thought about learning one first."

Lin Yunian understood: "Okay, I'll learn this first."

Lu Luo looked at the two of them with a blank eye: "Have you talked about it, I want to eat the one you made called milk tea, I brought all the milk."

Lin Xingci looked at Lu Luo and smiled: "Okay, find a stove to boil medicine and light the fire, you boil the milk,

Lin Yunian, you go and fry a tea leaf, put it in the pot and fry the water dry, just take it out directly, you don't have to make tea cakes, the rest of the tea cakes are done, and I will study what to do later."

Lin Yunian nodded, and then the two went their separate ways to do what

Lin Xingci said.

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan and said with a smile: "Help me pick the grapes and wash them."

Xie Tingyuan took the basket from Lin Xingci's hand, turned around and walked out, and went to the courtyard to wash the grapes.

Everyone worked together, and Lin Yunian had unfinished tea leaves in the pot, and now they happened to be fried together.