28

☆ 29. Chapter 28 Organs

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 28:

"Hiss! Xie Tingyuan gasped.

Lin Xingci looked at the normal color of the blood flowing from the wound, and breathed a sigh of relief: "It's okay."

Xie Tingyuan saw Lin Xingci's expression like a big stone in his heart, and sighed helplessly: "Why don't you scrape the medicine off without taking the medicine."

Lin Xingci glanced at Xie Tingyuan suspiciously: "I gave you medicine, you didn't feel it, I thought your wound was necrotic."

"Wound necrosis? Xie Tingyuan heard this description for the first time.

Lin Xingci knew that he hadn't heard this word as soon as he saw Xie Tingyuan's expression, and began to explain in his head: "Even the skin around the wound is also broken due to uncontrollable reasons.

Xie Tingyuan understood: "So you are making sure that there is no problem with my wound." "

Hmm. Lin Xingci nodded, and put the medicine on the wound again: "Now make sure your wound is okay."

"If it's really like what you just said, what should you do? Xie Tingyuan lowered his eyes and looked at Lin Xingci's movements and asked.

Applying the medicine, Lin Xingci carefully wrapped his arm with a cloth again, and at the same time answered Xie Tingyuan's question with his only remaining knowledge: "It needs to be cut, but I haven't encountered it either, so..."

Xie Tingyuan looked at the bandaged wound and thanked him: "It's hard work."

Lin Xingci shook his head, and just stood up to prepare the fruit to eat, a whole tingling pain in his leg made him sit on the stone bed again in a daze.

"Shhh Lin Xingci looked down, and then remembered that he was also injured.

Xie Tingyuan glanced at Lin Xingci's legs, and directly took Lin Xingci's legs.

The pants on Lin Xingci's body have been scratched by the dark stones under the water, and the injuries on his legs can be seen as long as he opens the scratched pants.

A long scratch appeared in the sight of the two, Lin Xingci gasped, he knew that he was also injured, but he didn't expect it to be so badly injured.

The original body has not worked in the field much, nor has he been exposed to the sun, and he doesn't know if it is because of his physique or what, Lin Xingci's skin is much whiter than ordinary people.

A casual injury on Lin Xingci's body looks more shocking than ordinary people, the wound is red around it, and it hurts very much just by looking at it.

Xie Tingyuan's brows furrowed fiercely: "Why don't you deal with it first if you are injured, what if you don't get better."

Lin Xingci looked at his legs, it was really hard to excuse himself, it was really scary, but

Lin Xingci still wanted to struggle: "Actually, it looks like it's panicked, and it's not that serious."

"You look at the wound and say it again to me. Xie Tingyuan took the medicine that Lin Xingci put aside, and began to apply Lin Xingci with his hands: "You can use it."

Lin Xingci looked at the medicine applied to his leg: "Don't you think it's too late to ask if you can use it now."

Xie Tingyuan looked up at Lin Xingci, did not speak, and continued the movements of his hands.