68

☆ 101. Chapter 68: This is for you

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 68 This is specially for you

As soon as Lin Xingci came out, Xie Tingyuan found out, but he didn't open his mouth when he saw that he was thinking about something.

Time is not the same, time in space passes faster than time outside?

Lin Xingci thought for a while and then looked at Xie Tingyuan, who was chopping vegetables, and asked, "How long did I go in just now?"

"About half an hour. Xie Tingyuan replied, and at the same time put down the kitchen knife in his hand: "What's wrong?"

Lin Xingci was thinking about the problem and didn't hear Xie Tingyuan's question.

Xie Tingyuan saw that Lin Xingci was currently indulging in his own world, shook his head, picked up the kitchen knife, and continued to cut.

The hand that should have held the sword is now holding the kitchen knife, and if Xie Tingyuan's subordinates see it, they will probably drop their jaws in shock.

Lin Xingci looked sideways at the fruit trees that were still covered with dirt on the side and thought, he looked for these fruit trees, it took a lot of time to dig these trees, and Xie Tingyuan saw that he had only been in for half an hour outside.

He estimated that he had been in it for more than two hours, and Lin Xingci completely believed Xie Tingyuan's words, because he couldn't imagine that Xie Tingyuan would deceive him for something.

If he wanted to deceive, he would have deceived him a long time ago, and he would not have deceived him with such trivial things at such a time.

Therefore, the time in the space is not the same as the time outside, and there are no four seasons in the space, and vegetables, fruits, and plants in the four seasons inside can grow together.

After clearing his thoughts, Lin Xiangqi looked at Xie Tingyuan, who was chopping vegetables again, and said, "I found something." "

Well, I found something. Xie Tingyuan cut the vegetables almost when Lin Xingci was thinking in a daze, wiped the kitchen knife, put away his gaze and turned to Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci cautiously looked out the window, and then pulled Xie Tingyuan inside.

This pull almost made Xie Tingyuan think that Lin Xingci found the two people he left on the wall, and quietly glanced out the window.

It's a pity that Feiquan and Bifeng are not here, the two of them are squatting close to the study, and the workers over there have transplanted two relatively large trees before leaving, and it is easier for the two to hide there.

"I found that the time passage was different in the two places. Lin Xing spoke.

Xie Tingyuan raised his eyebrows: "Where the passage of time is different.

Lin Xingci approached Xie Tingyuan and whispered in his ear: "It's the place we went to last time, and now I can enter the space at any time."

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci in surprise.

Lin Xingci continued: "I went in and stayed in it for more than an hour just now, but when I came out, I saw that you hadn't even finished cutting the dishes, and you said that it was only half an hour later.

Xie Tingyuan listened to Lin Xingci's words, and frowned slightly: "You go in and come out, is there anything uncomfortable in your body?"

Xie Tingyuan's attention was not on the difference between the space and the passage of time outside, but on Lin Xingci's body, whether such a fast and slow body would be uncomfortable.