75

☆ 115. Chapter 75: It's You

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 75 Or You Come Lin

Xingci also walked out of the carriage after hearing the village chief's voice.

The village chief greeted Xie Tingyuan, but Xie Tingyuan ignored him, although it made him a little embarrassed, but the village chief did not lose face to Xie Tingyuan.

When he saw Lin Xingci come out, the village chief greeted Lin Xingci again: "Xingci, buy a carriage."

Lin Xingci looked at the village chief who was in front of the carriage with his hands behind his back, and looked at him and Xie Tingyuan with a smile, frowning slightly, but finally nodded and responded out of politeness: "Well, it's more convenient to have a car."

Seeing that Lin Xingci responded to his greeting, the

village chief spoke again: "Do you want to buy cattle after buying a carriage?" When

the people around heard that Lin Xingci actually wanted to buy cattle, they began to whisper again, some people were envious of Lin Xingci who actually wanted to buy cattle, and some people were wondering how Lin Xingci had so much money.

Lin Xingci frowned, didn't the village chief say this to pull hatred for him.

"I don't buy cattle anymore, and I buy cattle just for convenience, and now I don't need a carriage. Lin Xingci still answered the village chief's question.

The village chief also seemed to know Lin Xingci's answer early on, nodded his eyes and looked on the carriage and asked, "This carriage is really good, it's the first time I've seen a carriage."

As he spoke, he looked at the carriage several times, and at the same time, his eyes also turned back and forth on Xie Tingyuan's body several times, and he continued to speak: "This car is not cheap."

Lin Xingci raised his eyebrows, with an expression that was really like this, but this expression appeared for less than a second, and no one around him noticed it, only Xie Tingyuan, who was the top observer, saw it.

Lin Xingci said: "It's expensive, after buying it, the only silver in the family was spent, and I don't know what to do after that." "

Since you want to know, let's talk a little higher, Lin Xingci can be sure that even if these people are envious, they will not do anything to him, after all, what flowers are used as an example, everything must be considered first.

The village chief didn't expect Lin Xingci to operate like this, so he didn't react for a while.

Lin Xingci spoke again when the village chief and the people around him didn't react: "Xie Tingyuan and I still have work to do when we go back, so I won't stand here with the big guy, if you have any questions, you can go to the county alley to ask, after all, the carriage was sold to me by the people there."

After speaking, Lin Xingci threw a quick look at Xie Tingyuan, Xie Tingyuan raised his head and shook the reins, and the horse rushed over from the road that was originally vacated.

When the person in front saw Xie Tingyuan rushing over in a carriage, he reflexively dodged to the side.

In this way, as soon as he dodged it, Xie Tingyuan made more way, and the carriage passed more conveniently.

When he saw Lu Luo's family on the periphery, Lin Xingci quietly poked Xie Tingyuan's arm, and Xie Tingyuan immediately pulled the carriage to stop.

Lin Xingci looked at Lu Luo, who was still in a daze, and said, "Don't be in a daze, I'll send you back when you come up."