73

☆ 111. Chapter 73: All eyes are on you

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 73 Eyes are all by your side

Xie Tingyuan waited for Lin Xingci to take the purse in his hand, but Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan in confusion.

The two looked at each other like that.

After being excited in the house for a long time, the subordinate who came to his senses walked out with a happy face, and saw such a strange scene as soon as he went out.

He also stayed where he was, with only one thought in his mind: the two of them had a falling out, so wouldn't his promotion be in vain?

I didn't have time to think too much, and before my mind could be cleared, my subordinate's body moved first and walked towards Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan.

Just walked two steps, Xie Tingyuan, who should have been looking at Lin Xingci, glanced over with a frozen death-threatening look, and his subordinates immediately stopped, looked up at the sky and quietly retreated, indicating that he didn't see it.

In the end, Lin Xingci couldn't help it, looked at Xie Tingyuan, and then looked down at the purse in his hand: "What are you doing?"

Xie Tingyuan had a serious face: "I'll leave all the money to you."

Lin Xingci: "?

Xie Tingyuan continued: "After that, my money will also be in charge of you."

Lin Xingci was extremely confused by Xie Tingyuan's behavior, and at the same time, he seriously doubted that Xie Tingyuan had taken the wrong medicine today.

"No, what do I care about your money. Lin Xing asked.

Xie Tingyuan's eyes darkened: "You want to know."

Lin Xingci saw that Xie Tingyuan's eyes suddenly changed, and his heart jumped wildly, and he pursed his lips and looked at Xie Tingyuan without answering.

After Xie Tingyuan stared at Lin Xingci for a long time, he hooked his lips and smiled: "Take it." "

Oh. Lin Xingci honestly accepted Xie Tingyuan's second purse, and was a little disappointed that Xie Tingyuan didn't answer his own question.

Xie Tingyuan asked again, "Do you want to go shopping?"

Lin Xingci thought for a moment and nodded: "Okay, go see if there are any chicks for sale, buy a few and go back to raise."

"Okay.

Lin Xingci turned his head and looked at the horse who was still eating feed and asked, "It's okay for the carriage to stay here."

Xie Tingyuan raised his head and pressed Lin Xingci's head: "No problem, it's okay to come back when you're done shopping." "

Then go shopping, and when you're done, come over and bring the car back." Lin Xingci said.

Xie Tingyuan: "Okay. The

subordinate saw that there was no longer that strange atmosphere between the two, so he took the initiative to step forward: "Don't worry, two sons, I will help you watch the carriage."

Lin Xingci looked at the person who took the initiative to ask for help, and looked very honest, so he nodded: "Then it's hard boss." "

It's not hard, it's not hard. The subordinate waved.

Since someone helped to watch, Lin Xingci was also a lot more relieved, and walked out with Xie Tingyuan.

The subordinate sent the two out of the door with a smile, and he was relieved when he couldn't see the two of them, but he laughed again at the thought that he could change to a better position later.