37

☆ 39. Chapter 37: There's Always Someone Showing Up

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 37 There are always people in the Xuan

house, after Lin Xingci and the others went out, they put on their clothes after dividing them by two, but the pants were still only wearing underwear, and they didn't put on the outer pants.

"Let's go, let's go. Lin Xingci came out of the house and said as he brought the door.

Lu Luo didn't have an opinion, standing a few meters away from Xie Tingyuan and nodded.

Xie Tingyuan glanced at Lin Xingci, stepped forward and walked to his side and asked, "Brought the silver?"

Lin Xingci nodded and locked the door of his house: "Bring it, I won't forget this." "

Well, let's go. Xie Tingyuan naturally raised his hand to help Lin Xingci and took him away.

After the two of them walked out for a while, Lu Luo, who followed behind, followed and pouted at the two walking in front of them.

The speed at which the three of them walked was not slow, and Lu Luo's house was not particularly far from Lin Xingci's house.

Compared with other villagers in the village, the Lin family and the Lu family are close to each other, and if they were to other places, Lin Xingqi and a few of them would probably leave.

When the three of them were about to arrive at Lu Luo's house, they saw a lot of people standing at the door, and the cow was led by a person in the middle position, it seemed that this was the owner of the cow.

At this time, having cattle is equivalent to having a car at home in modern times, and the cattle in the village are usually used to cultivate the land and occasionally bring people to the county.

Lu Dezhu, who was on the periphery, had always paid attention to the outside, and when Lu Luo took Lin Xing to resign, he saw it, and immediately walked towards the three of them.

"It's time for a little resignation. As he spoke, his eyes fell on Xie Tingyuan's somewhat wrong hand, and Lin Xingci, who leaned on Xie Tingyuan with most of the weight of his body, squinted: "What are you two doing, why are you still injured?"

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lu Dezhu in surprise, he didn't expect him to see that he and Lin Xingci were injured after a simple look, could it be that he was a hidden master?

Don't blame Xie Tingyuan for thinking too much, after all, he and Lin Xingci's injuries have been bandaged, and they are all covered by clothes, even if he sees Lin Xingci can only walk on one foot, he will only think about whether he has broken his foot, and he will not think about injury at all.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Uncle Lu with a hint of vigilance in his eyes, if he didn't look carefully, no one would find out, and no one would find out here.

Lin Xingci didn't think so much about Xie Tingyuan in his heart, and asked himself: "Uncle, where did you see that I was injured, obviously it was covered outside."

Asked by Lin Xingci, Lu Dezhu waved his hand and explained: "The smell of medicine on the two of you is too strong, and your legs and Yuan boy's hands don't look like they are okay at first glance.

Lin Xingci looked at Lu Dezhu in surprise: "Uncle, you are really amazing." "

Harm. Lu Dezhu waved his hand and didn't take it to heart: "Xiao Ci is also here to rent cattle and plough the land?"