7

☆ 8. Chapter 7: Cooking

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 7 Cooking

When Lin Xingci approached the house, he saw the warm yellow candlelight shining through the window of the house, and at the same time, he also quickened his pace.

Pushing open the door, Lin Xingci saw Xie Tingyuan sitting on the bed with his eyes closed, and the black sword-sleeved collared robe on his body was taken off by him and neatly placed on the wooden frame on the side.

Now he was wearing a white undershirt and pants, and when Lin Xingci pushed the door in, Xie Tingyuan lazily lifted his eyelids and looked at him, his face was a little better.

He raised his eyebrows slightly when he saw the two bags in his hand, just now he briefly observed the surroundings when Lin Xingci left, this family has no food and is very poor, he was still a little surprised when he saw Lin Xingci come back with food.

"It's back. Xie Tingyuan said lightly, he is now temporarily living in his house.

Lin Xingci didn't expect Xie Tingyuan to take the initiative to speak, and he was unusually surprised: "Well, it's okay to eat casually at night, right?"

Xie Tingyuan didn't expect Lin Xingci to ask himself, he didn't have any requirements for food, even if he asked to rectify the small village, he couldn't make what he wanted to eat: "Yes."

Lin Xingci nodded, hugged the food and left to go to the kitchen, but before leaving, he glanced at the clothes he put aside, and there was a dark gold pattern around the high-quality silk products, which looked low-key and luxurious.

This person's identity doesn't seem to be simple, and he doesn't know why he appeared in Da Gaoshan.

After the effect of appearance passed, reason also returned, looking at the coarse grains in the cloth bag in the kitchen, Lin Xingci shrugged his shoulders and rolled up his sleeves to make a multigrain cake at night, and there were also some sauerkraut in the ingredients given by Aunt Lu, and it was good to eat it in the cake.

As for the person in the room who didn't seem to have a simple identity, Lin Xingci didn't consider his Xi of eating or not, and the ingredients were all these things, and there was no way to conjure up mountain and sea flavors out of thin air.

Lin Xingci still likes to study food in the original world, and tries more snacks and some home-cooked food.

The multigrain cake is quite simple to make, but fortunately, the multigrain that Aunt Lu gave herself has been ground into powder, and he only needs to live out the multigrain paste.

The multigrain paste is very easy to make, and it doesn't take long to make a small wooden pot.

Putting the multigrain paste aside, Lin Xingci opened another bag, which contained seasonings. A piece of lard, a handful of salt, and a spice that Lin Xingci didn't recognize, the black paste was very viscous.

Lin Xingci dipped it with chopsticks and tasted it, it was a little sweet and a little salty, it tasted very similar to the current modern fuel consumption, but it was not particularly like, and I would ask it next time I went to Aunt Lu's house.

Lin Xingci also took out the wild dandelions he picked before, and the sauerkraut given by Aunt Lu was all fried, and Lin Xingci estimated that the two of them would not eat enough.

Dandelion itself has a bitter taste, and it needs to be blanched and finally soaked before stir-frying, so that the bitterness will disappear.

Pouring water into the pot, Lin Xingci looked at the wood standing in the corner, and sighed, after boiling water and food today, it is estimated that there will really be no wood.