17

☆ 18. Chapter 17: Go Home

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 17

Go home

Lin Xingci went to buy the quilt and put it in the car first, then continued to go to the grain store to put the grain he bought in the car, and finally bought some flour and miscellaneous grain flour after paying, a total of 500 Wen.

At this time, Lin Xingci bought everything he thought of, and he took an ox cart to find Lu Luo and Uncle Lu with a full harvest.

Lu Luo and Uncle Lu were anxiously waiting for Lin Xingci in the place where the ox cart was parked, the two of them had also looked for him before, but unfortunately they didn't find him, so they thought about waiting for him here.

The uncle of the Wu family urged impatiently: "Okay, no, I'm leaving."

Uncle

Lu turned around, his tone full of pleading: "Wait, my brother's son hasn't come yet."

As soon as Uncle

Lu's words were finished, the people on the ox cart began to complain dissatisfied.

"What are we waiting for, we're going to waste so much time for a child? "It's just that the work at home hasn't been finished, and it will be noon if you wait any longer."

"He's not your kid, is it necessary to be so nice to him? I think maybe I'll raise a white-eyed wolf. "

The people on the ox cart are talking about their own things, some are from the same family, and some are dissatisfied with the delay because of one person.

In the end, Uncle Wu didn't wait, because it was not cost-effective for one person to offend a carload of people, so he patted Uncle Lu on the shoulder: "Brother, don't blame the old brother."

Uncle

Lu lowered his head and sighed: "Brother, you go first, I'll wait here for a while."

Then the uncle of the Wu family drove the ox cart away, Lu Luo looked back at the swaying ox cart, retracted his gaze and continued to wait for Lin Xing with his father.

They didn't dare to walk around, for fear that Lin Xingqi would come back when they left here, and if they missed it, it would be worth the loss.

As time passed little by little, Uncle Lu and Lu Luo still didn't wait for Lin Xing to resign, and the two of them began to get anxious.

Lu Luo looked at the crowd of people coming and going in front of him, and turned his head to look at his father: "Daddy, will Ah Ci get lost and can't find us, he is the first time to come to the county."

Uncle

Lu patted his head: "How did I forget about this!"

Although the

county is not very big, it is easy to get lost when you come for the first time, Uncle Lu put the basket on the ground and said, "You are watching things here, I'll go find Xiaoci."

Lu Luo nodded, and brought the back basket in his direction: "Don't worry, Daddy, I will guard things and wait for you to come back."

Uncle

Lu nodded with satisfaction: "Good boy." Uncle

Lu was about to go to Lin Xingci here, the crowd suddenly became restless, and they looked at the ox cart coming over curiously, Uncle Lu originally wanted to give way to the car on the side, but when he saw the people sitting in the car, he didn't get out of the way.