33

☆ 34. Chapter 33: The Plane of Transition

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 33 Fortunately, Lin Xingci kneaded a lot of noodles, originally because he was afraid that the two of them had been hungry for so long, and it would not be enough to wait for them to eat,

but now it is just enough for Lu Luo to have a meal.

After the firewood was brought in, Lu Luo originally wanted to sit down and help Lin Xingci light the fire, but his actions were not as fast as Xie Tingyuan, put down the firewood and shrugged, turned around and walked out.

He won't be needed in the kitchen, and he won't get in the way inside, this is the experience he found out when his aunt was cooking.

After the ingredients were prepared, the noodles were still cooked very quickly, and Lin Xingci's fingers flew over the kneading ramen, and soon the round dough turned into long noodles.

The thickness of the noodles is not uniform, but it is enough to eat it at home, and the requirements are not particularly high.

After putting the noodles down, Lin Xingci planned to use the inner pot to fry a sauce for mixing noodles, originally only he and Xie Tingyuan ate it, he only planned to make a noodle soup, since someone came, they would try the noodles together.

Chop the cleaned fat and lean meat into foam, cut a little green onion, ginger and garlic, and don't need to add too much to eat at home, and the three of them can't eat much, and after getting ready, Lin Xingci began to fry the sauce meat.

Lin Xingci is not ready to make complicated sauce meat, after frying the fat meat in the pot, he puts the meat in it and fries, and when the meat turns white, add green onions, ginger and garlic to continue stir-frying, and when it is almost done, add soy sauce and salt to taste.

The thick aroma of meat wafted in the small kitchen, and Lin Xingci unconsciously secreted saliva in his mouth and swallowed saliva.

Xie Tingyuan didn't look like much had changed, and he didn't look into the pot, Lu Luo was not as restrained as Xie Tingyuan, and ran into the kitchen from outside to Lin Xingci's side.

"Ah Ci, Ah Ci, what are you doing, so fragrant. As he spoke, he poked his head into the pot: "I'm hungry."

Lin Xingci slightly gave up a place to the side, looked at Lu Luo and replied, "Don't squeeze over, you will be indispensable when you wait." "

Okay. Lu Luo reluctantly pushed it away, returned the position to Lin Xingci, took three steps and turned around and left the kitchen.

Lin Xingci opened the pot of boiling noodles, which had been boiled and churned with boiling hot water from time to time, Lin Xingci took three relatively large bowls, put the noodles in the bowls one by one, grabbed the green vegetables on the side and threw them into the pot after boiling for a while, picked them up, put them in the bowl at a time, and then scooped a spoonful of sauce meat into each bowl of noodles, and a simple mixed noodles was completed.

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan, who was sitting in front of the stove, and said to him: "Come and choose a bowl, if the sauce and meat are not enough, I will add a little more to you."

Xie Tingyuan got up in response and came to Lin Xingci's side, this time Lin Xingci did not hide or give up a position, but let

Xie Tingyuan get close to him, and he felt the whole heat coming from behind him.

"This bowl. Xie Tingyuan casually pointed to a bowl, Lin Xing's noodles and sauce meat were basically even, and there was no outrageous number of bowls.