12

☆ 13. Chapter 12 is slander

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 12 It's slander

"Come on, everyone come and give me a review, I said that the Lin family kid stole my food, and he didn't admit that he had to say that he grew it in his own field." The woman's voice was very loud, for fear that others would not be able to hear it: "Everyone knows that the Lin family's few acres of land have been barren for I don't know how many years, how can there be vegetables?"

"It seems to have been abandoned for a long time. One by one, the villagers began to talk in whispers.

There are also people who help the woman speak: "Lin family boy, just say no to what you want, it's all from the villagers, can you give it to you."

"It's, why steal. "This is a woman with sharp-beaked monkey cheeks, black and briquette-like.

Lin Xingci looked at the people around him coldly, his hands were so dead that he didn't even notice that his nails were embedded in the palms of his hands.

This emotion is not Lin Xingci's own, but his body, and Lin Xingci felt that something was wrong when he said that he didn't have his father.

Lin Xingci knew that this was the residual emotion of the original body, but he himself was very unhappy to hear others say this.

"Since you swore that I stole your family's vegetables, I think you must know everything about what your family grows. Lin Xing let go of his hands and looked at the surrounding villagers coldly, without any emotion.

"Of course, how could I not know what my family grows. The woman said as she looked around at the people around her.

"Okay, can Uncle Ma do you a favor? Lin Xingci looked at the middle-aged man who didn't speak in the corner, but kept frowning and asked.

The middle-aged man didn't expect Lin Xingci to call for help, and after being stunned for a while, he nodded again and again: "Okay, what do you want me to help with." "

Uncle, please go to the village chief's house to help me call the village chief and ask him to do a notarization." Lin Xingci said lightly.

In Lin Xingci's memory, in addition to managing the affairs of the village, the village chief can also be invited to do notarization, and stealing is not a trivial matter.

"Village chief? This little thing to ask the village chief? "Call the village chief to do something, the village chief will take care of such a trivial matter." "Lin family kid, don't have nothing to do."

"Slander and steal is no small matter. "Lin Xingci is not false at all in the face of these people alone.

Xie Tingyuan stood beside Lin Xingci and glanced at him quietly, he didn't have stage fright in the face of these alone.

"Please, please, I'm still afraid that you won't succeed? The middle-aged woman crossed her hands on her hips and said to the middle-aged man who had been on the side: "Zhang Jiaer, you hurry up and invite me." The

middle-aged man named Zhang Jiaer lowered his head and took a step back towards the village chief's house.

Lin Xingci saw that the woman had been staring at the medicinal herbs that Xie Tingyuan had placed by the well, and was about to remind Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan came to the well first, bent down and picked up the wooden basin and moved all the medicinal materials into the room, and the woman looked away, but there was an obvious sour taste in her tone.