36

☆ 37. Chapter 36: A Beautiful Misunderstanding?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 36: A Beautiful Misunderstanding?

In the early morning, Heliu Village had a hint of coolness, and Xie Tingyuan, who came in from outside with medicine, heard Lin Xingci eating in the house, and kept muttering something he hadn't heard of.

"Xiao long bao, fried dumplings, leek cakes, fried buns, rice rolls.... Ah, I really want to eat these things! Lin Xingci couldn't say that he was greedy.

However, Xie Tingyuan had never heard any of these things that Lin Xingci was talking about, and he was standing by the door thinking about what Lin Xingci was shouting, which sounded like food.

"No! Lin Xingci slapped the table: "I must try to make a little more, maybe I can make money by eating it myself, and I can't have children if I keep the money at home."

Lin Xingci is ambitious and full of energy, and as long as he thinks that he can make these foods, his saliva is secreted wildly.

"What are you reading? Xie Tingyuan walked in.

Lin Xingci raised his head suddenly, looked at Xie Tingyuan who walked in, and replied, "Some food."

Lin Xingci glanced at the medicine Xie Tingyuan brought in and asked, "Where did these medicines come from, do we have medicine for trauma in our family?"

Xie Tingyuan raised his eyebrows in surprise: "You forgot?"

"I forgot something. Lin Xingci thought for a while: "Isn't it that I took something from the space last night...."Speaking of this, Lin Xingci reacted, he had found a way to go in and out, and he could also bring things out of the space: "Yes, these are all things I brought out yesterday." "

Well, let's change the dressing. Xie Tingyuan picked up Lin Xingci and brought him to the bed to sit down so that he could change the dressing.

When Lin Xingci sat on the bed, his legs were also put on the bed by Xie Tingyuan, and he was about to take off his pants, Lin Xingci was excited, raised his hand and pressed his pants: "I can come by myself!"

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci's pants protection, and smiled: "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Lin Xingci nodded again and again.

Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips: "Okay."

Xie Tingyuan did what he said, he really let go of the hand that was holding Lin Xingci's pants, put the medicine aside and looked at Lin Xingci with a smile.

Lin Xingci breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, put his pants back on and began to roll up from the hem of his trousers, why did he have to take off his pants when he could circle them up for medicine?

Lin Xingci's hands kept moving, and at the same time complained to Xie Tingyuan in his heart.

As soon as he rolled up halfway, Lin Xingci found that the gray-white underwear could no longer be rolled up, and a large lump was stacked at the knees.

Lin Xingci originally wanted to work harder, but the fabric couldn't be rolled up at the knees anymore, and the elasticity of the fabric at this time was not particularly good, and it was already the limit to be able to roll here.

However, Lin Xingci's wounds were not fully exposed, and most of them were under his pants, which were covered by his pants.

Lin Xingci glanced at Xie Tingyuan, who seemed to be watching a play on the side, and suddenly there was a momentum in his stomach that he would not admit defeat, and he lowered his head and continued to work hard to fight against his underwear.