43

☆ 51. Chapter 43: I'll Make You Better

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 43: I'll Make You a Better Elixir Hall and the street where the two of them are now is still a

little far away.

However, I don't know if Lin Xingci's body is recovering well or the medicine is good, the injury on his leg is not particularly painful, and the injury on Xie Tingyuan's hand is better than Lin Xingci's.

Walking slowly from here will not be too uncomfortable, and you can also use it as a stroll.

Today is not a market day, there are not as many people on the street as there was last time when Lin Xing resigned, but there are also a lot, and the people come and go and look unusually lively.

As the two of them passed by a roadside vendor, the people sitting around who didn't look like good people looked at them.

After the two walked out of a distance, a thin man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks came to a strong man with a full beard and muscles: "Boss, those two men who look like chicks are the people the woman said last time." The

strong man who was called the boss squinted, stared at it for a long time and nodded, and his voice was rough: "That's right, it's just those two people."

"Shall we follow, then?" The skinny man asked.

The strong man thought for a while and shook his head: "No, we are waiting for them outside, there are many people in the county." The

thin man nodded repeatedly: "Yes, yes, the boss said yes."

After Xie Tingyuan walked out of a distance,

he turned his head and squinted at the people sitting together, his expression cold.

Lin Xingci also looked back together, but all he saw was people coming and going: "What's wrong." Xie Tingyuan retracted

his gaze: "It's okay, let's continue walking."

Lin Xingci is not obsessed with this, the two of them have a lot to do today, and there is no time to waste on the road.

When Xie Tingyuan walked forward with Lin Xingci, he glanced back at the location of the vendor again and noted the appearance of the people sitting together.

The Elixir Hall was a little different from the last time Lin Xing resigned, but I couldn't tell what was the difference.

Lin Xingci took Xie Tingyuan to stand at the door for a while and didn't go in, and when the guy from the last pharmacy sent the guests out, he saw Lin Xingci and thought he was wrong.

He Lin Xingci stared at the door for a long time, and finally immediately stepped forward and called respectfully.

"Childe, you're finally here.

Lin Xing was puzzled and blinked: "Are you sure you are calling me, you didn't recognize the wrong person?" The

guy nodded: "Yes, didn't you bring medicine to sell last time."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Yes."

"That's right! "The guy immediately stepped forward and wanted to pull Lin Xing off, and wanted to bring people in.

Xie Tingyuan raised his hand to block the guy, and glanced at it coldly, and the guy suddenly felt a chill rush from the soles of his feet to the Tianling Gai, and immediately stood still in place.

The guy honestly stood at a distance from the two of them and said with a smile: "Our shopkeeper thinks about the son every day, so that he can thank him in person." Listening