88

☆ 141. Chapter 88: Business and jealousy

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 88 Business and Jealousy

The little girl stared at the people in the yard for a long time, and finally dropped the wooden basin in the sight of everyone, turned around and walked in again.

Lin Xingci blinked, what's wrong?

His gaze turned around and fell on Xie Tingyuan, who shook his head slightly, indicating that he didn't know what was going on.

Standing in the courtyard for a while, when Lin Xingci was about to leave with someone, the girl who had originally gone in pushed open the door and walked out.

"Big brother, you wait. The little girl shouted.

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan glanced at each other, stopped leaving, and Feiquan and the three of them also stopped together.

Seeing that everyone had stopped, the little girl breathed a sigh of relief and trotted to Lin Xingci, keeping a certain distance and looking up at people: "Big brother, can you please wait a little longer, my brother will come out immediately."

"Brother? Lin Xingci looked down at the little girl in front of him, the clothes the little girl was wearing were washed white, and the two hair ornaments on her head seemed to have been torn off the clothes above.

The little girl nodded and replied to Lin Xingci's words seriously: "Yes."

Lin Xingci wanted to ask something more, but suddenly a male voice came from behind him, his voice was a little hoarse but still good: "What is the matter with everyone."

Lin Xing turned around and saw a weak man standing by the door, looking at them directly.

Lin Xingci: "We want to rent a shop to look at the store, I wonder if the son has a shop to introduce?"

After hearing this, the

man looked at Lin Xingci in surprise: "You guys didn't come to the wrong place?" "

Don't blame the man for not believing it, it's really that he himself is about to forget that he is a tooth shop, since he opened a new tooth shop on the side, he has no one here who wants to come, even if there are shops, they are all old shops, not a prime location, plus the people here are all willing to sell themselves, if they don't want to, they won't force people to sell, and over time there will be fewer people here, and now they rely on collecting some rent to support these people.

Lin Xingci raised his eyebrows: "No, we are here." The

man stared at the crowd for a moment and waved at the girl: "Please come in, let's go into the house."

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan, and suddenly felt a little unreliable.

Xie Tingyuan nodded, reached out and took Lin Xingci's hand and led the person into the house, and Feiquan in the back saw that the master and the owner had already entered, so he followed in without hesitation.

Lu Dezhu and Zhao He both went in when they saw everyone, and they also walked in together.

After entering, Lin Xingci found that the inside and outside were not much different, and the furniture had been used for a long time, but it was clean.

There are a lot of chairs inside, and it seems that they are specially designed for people to sit on.

"You may be seated. The man made a gesture of invitation to the crowd.