117

☆ 199. Chapter 117: The Beginning

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 117 At the beginning, Lin Xingci was taken away, Xie Tingyuan didn't have the

intention to stay here, pinched the jade pendant in his hand and turned around and left directly.

Now he wants to go back and arrange for someone to bring Lin Xingci back as soon as possible, hoping that Xie Tingfeng will not be ignorant, otherwise he will not blame him for being ruthless.

On the other side, Lin Xingci felt like a leaf, being constantly beaten by the wind and waves when he was falling on the sea, his stomach was rolling, and the feeling of vomiting instantly filled his mind.

Lin Xingci struggled to open his eyes, his eyes were pitch black, he seemed to have been thrown in a corner, and there was an indescribable stench around him.

made Lin Xingci, who already wanted to vomit, even more disgusted, but his hands and feet were tied, and it was himself who would be unlucky if he vomited at this time.

There was no way Lin Xingci could only resist the urge to vomit, close his eyes and let himself Xi the shaking speed of the carriage.

While closing his eyes, Lin Xingci was also thinking about his current situation, according to his current appearance, there was a 90% probability that he was kidnapped, but who kidnapped him Lin Xingci didn't know now.

He and Xie Tingyuan have only been in Yanjing for a few days, and he rarely goes out these days, to say that he has a little relationship with Xie Tingyuan, it is estimated that he is his brother.

Thinking like this, Lin Xingci suddenly brightened, and it seemed that he was taken away by Xie Tingyuan's brother. But what did he take himself for?

Lin Xingci didn't understand this, could it be because Xie Tingyuan liked himself and wanted to threaten Xie Tingyuan with himself?

Lin Xingci didn't expect such a dramatic scene to happen to him, he didn't expect that the 'female protagonist' who was said in the girl's mouth at that time would be kidnapped by the villain, and the 'male protagonist' would come back to save the beauty of the hero, and he would experience it once.

However, Lin Xingci is not a weak person, he is also a man anyway, although he knows that Xie Tingyuan will definitely come to save him, but Lin Xingci is also embarrassed to let Xie Tingyuan work alone.

Leaning on the corner of the carriage, Lin Xingci felt a lot less like vomiting, but his face was not particularly good.

The person driving outside the carriage seemed to be fleeing, driving extremely fast, hitting a stone several times, Lin Xingci was shaken, and he was bumped several times, and Lin Xingci, who had no idea of vomiting, was once again reversed from the idea of vomiting.

He now really wants to say a word to the people driving outside, if he can catch the car properly, he really can't control himself from throwing up a few more times.

Fortunately, the one in the back seemed to be on the official road, and there was no more stone, which made Lin Xingci feel a lot better.

After some time, the carriage stopped.

Lin Xingci immediately closed his eyes and pretended that he hadn't woken up, and the person who opened the curtain of the carriage looked at Lin Xingci who was leaning against the corner very suspiciously, and muttered: "Strange, obviously it hasn't been much, why haven't you woken up yet?" Listening