84

☆ 133. Chapter 84: Yes, Like

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 84 Yes, I like

Lu Luo looking at the person in front of him who is several heads taller than himself, and he is so angry that he wants to step forward and scratch him, if it weren't for the difference in size and height between the two of them, Lu Luo would hesitate.

Maybe Lu Luo should be wailing on the ground now, where can he be so lively.

Lu Luo was crazy: "I said big brother, why don't you keep letting me in, and I'm not Ah Ci's enemy."

Feiquan thought for a moment and replied to Lu Luo: "Now the owner and the master are in the house."

Lu Luo was speechless, he knew that Lin Xing had invited two newcomers to come over, so he wouldn't come over alone, no matter what he said, he would bring his own brother.

After squabbling here for so long, Feiquan still knows the relationship between Lin Xingci and the Lu Luo family, and it is already very good to let him in, if it were someone else, Feiquan would have slapped people out a long time ago.

"They're here, and I don't know they're together. Lu Luo pushed the person in front of him, he couldn't push, he looked at his arm in frustration, obviously he wasn't thin, but he was stronger than Ah Ci I don't know how much.

Lu Luo wanted to go in Feiquan and didn't give in, so the two were frozen on the way to the back bedroom, staring at each other.

Lu Luo's gaze didn't have any effect on Feiquan at all, he just stared at the stone slab on the ground in the middle of the road.

Lu Luo completely obeyed this big brother, and he didn't listen to him and didn't know who could summon him.

Xie Tingyuan came out and saw the two of them standing in the middle of the road as each other's wood, no one would let anyone, Feiquan was expressionless, and Lu Luo was looking at people with an angry face.

Xie Tingyuan coughed: "Feiquan, let people come over."

After

Feiquan heard Xie Tingyuan's voice, he immediately stood to the side and lowered his head: "Yes."

Lu Luo saw that the person finally gave up a place for himself, and snorted as he looked at the person.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Feiquan's back basket and shook his head, he didn't want to admit for a moment that Feiquan was the person who came out of his hands.

"Feiquan, you go and continue to be busy, next time someone from the Lu family comes to me or Xingci to let them in, don't stop them. Xie Tingyuan said.

Feiquan nodded: "Yes, my subordinates understand."

Xie Tingyuan was satisfied: "Go down."

As Xie Tingyuan's words fell, Feiquan immediately went to the front yard to continue to build a nest for the rabbits in the back basket.

Lu Luo ran into the bedroom excitedly, and when he walked in and saw Lin Xingci lying on the bed without moving, he was stunned for a while before he spoke: "Ah Ci, what's wrong with you?"

Lin Xingci replied: "It's okay, it's just that my back hurts a little."

Lin Xingci was talking, and Xie Tingyuan, who came in behind, walked towards the bed, preparing to give

Lin Xingci medicine.

A little pain in the back... Back pain!!

Lu Luo's eyes widened, could it be because Xie Tingyuan didn't control his strength last night?