91

☆ 148. Chapter 91: My ears are red

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 91: Ears Are Red

,

These Things? Lin Xingci's eyes fell on the stick words he wrote on the paper, and he instantly understood, swallowed his saliva and looked at Xie Tingyuan: "That..." "Huh?

"Don't you have what you want to ask? Lin Xingci asked nervously.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci deeply, hooked his lips and shook his head slightly: "No."

When Lin Xingci heard Xie Tingyuan's answer, he didn't react immediately, but stared at the person for a long time, and asked in a somewhat dry voice: "Why."

Xie Tingyuan leaned over slightly and looked at Lin Xingci: "No why, I know this is your secret, it doesn't matter if you don't want to say it, but you have to remember not to be so unscrupulous in front of others."

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan looked at each other, and when they saw that his ink-like eyes were full of his own figure,

Lin Xingci swallowed uncontrollably, and his heartbeat continued to accelerate.

Xie Tingyuan spoke again: "Got it, huh?" "

yes, I see. After Lin Xingci replied, he added in a low voice: "I'm not stupid, how can I be like this in front of others....."Although Lin Xingci's voice was small, he couldn't stop Xie Tingyuan from getting close to him, and the whispered words were also heard by Xie Tingyuan one by one.

Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips in a very good mood, raised his hand and gently rubbed Lin Xingci's scattered hair: "Except in front of me." "

Oh.

Lin Xingci held back his uncontrollable heartbeat, lowered his head and continued to draw and write on the paper, but

Lin Xingci himself didn't know what he had written.

Xie Tingyuan also saw Lin Xingci's nervousness and shyness, smiled lowly, and sat back on the soft chair to look at Lin Xingci.

Xie Tingyuan's low laughter echoed in Lin Xingci's ears, and Lin Xingci raised his eyes to look at Xie Tingyuan, who was sitting opposite him.

Coincidentally, the eyes of the two met again, Lin Xingci coughed and immediately withdrew his gaze, and continued the movements of his hands, but he didn't know that his ears had turned pink, which was unusually obvious in his long black hair.

It's so cute. Xie Tingyuan said in his heart, and at the same time, the smile on his face never went down.

Fortunately, Xie Tingyuan didn't make any other moves except for smiling sexily at the beginning, which made Lin Xingci uncontrollable, and gradually the rosiness on Lin Xingci's ears also fell.

The head also regained consciousness and began to continue the previous plan.

Put all your energy into one thing, time will pass very quickly, I don't know how long it took, Lin Xingci felt that the charcoal in his hand had disappeared by himself, and then he took a deep breath, raised his hand and stretched.

"Hah! It's finally finished. Lin Xingci rubbed his sore neck while looking at the plan he had written on the paper.

Suddenly, a big slender hand with distinct bones appeared in Lin Xingci's sight with a cup of steaming hot water.

Lin Xingci looked at the hand that was stretched out, it was Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips when Lin Xingci looked over: "Drink some water." "

Thank you. Lin Xing was not polite, took the water cup and drank it directly.

When Xie Tingyuan took the water cup from Lin Xingci, he naturally sat down, picked up the paper on the table, and began to look at it carefully.

Lin Xingci, who drank the water, pinched the cup and did not let go, but stared at Xie Tingyuan: "Can you understand?"

Xie Tingyuan looked away from the paper and turned to Lin Xingci and replied: "I can understand some, but it doesn't hinder reading."

Xie Tingyuan's answer made Lin Xingci stunned, and he still held the cup in his hand and continued to speak: "If you don't understand, you can come and ask me, anyway, I need you to help me write another copy when the time comes." "

Oh. Xie Tingyuan raised his eyebrows.

Lin Xingci continued: "This is the initial version, and I should still have to change something, but it has been generally confirmed, and I won't write it for others to see, so I need your help."

After speaking, Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan expectantly, waiting for him to answer.

Xie Tingyuan lowered his eyes slightly and looked at the paper in his hand, hooking his lips: "Yes."

Lin Xingci immediately showed a bright smile, and his eyes turned into a slender slit when he smiled: "Xie Tingyuan, you are so good!" "

Haha. Xie Tingyuan smiled in a low voice, so it's okay.

With Xie Tingyuan's assurance, Lin Xingci didn't worry about needing to do it himself, and after drinking the water, the tense nerves also relaxed, and sleepiness gradually crept up on his head.

Lin Xingci put down the cup, snorted, and said lazily: "I'll talk about the rest tomorrow, I'm going to sleep."

Xie Tingyuan also knew that Lin Xingci had come back from a day of running today and was still cooking and writing plans, and it was normal to be sleepy now when he relaxed, but

Xie Tingyuan still reminded Lin Xingci to wash up first before going to bed.

Lin Xingci nodded, squinted and went out to wash up casually before coming back, took off his coat and lay on the bed and fell asleep.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci, who occupied his place, and shook his head helplessly, but he still bent down and hugged the person inside, and then went out to wash up, and came back to lie down and fall asleep with Lin Xingci.

The author has something to say: Xie Tingyuan: The daughter-in-law is shy and cute~~↑Back to top ↑ Easy to read mobile phone network