39

☆ 43. Chapter 39: It's enough to have him

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 39 A

group of people sat around a square table with stir-fried greens, boiled green beans, tofu and cabbage soup, steamed bacon and a large portion of fish soup, and a few yellow and steamed buns next to them.

These dishes were already very hearty at this time, but Aunt Lu was still afraid that Xie Tingyuan would not like them.

Because Xie Tingyuan didn't look like he was used to eating this kind of thing, Aunt Lu quietly looked at Xie Tingyuan and observed his expression.

Lin Xingci glanced at the things on the table and asked, "Auntie, what day is today, doing so much." "

The last time he saw so many things, it was Zhao He, that is, when Lu Luo's eldest brother said kiss, is it that today is the date set?

Xie Tingyuan also lowered his eyes and looked at the things on the table, his expression was still the same as before, and he couldn't tell whether he liked it or not.

However, when he heard Lin Xingci's words, Xie Tingyuan also raised his eyes and looked at Aunt Lu: "It's too much."

Aunt

Lu looked at Xie Tingyuan's eyes carefully, and was relieved to see that although his expression was faint, there was no expression of disgust or contempt.

Waving his hand and replied: "Don't worry, there is no need to worry about Lao Lu and his father and son, no matter how much they have, they can finish it."

Lin Xingci smiled, he knew that Aunt Lu had a good idea of making things to entertain people, so he didn't worry anymore, and found the position he used to do before and sat down.

After Xie Tingyuan saw Lin Xingci sit down, he also sat next to him.

Aunt Lu glanced at the two of them and began to reassign the position, fortunately, the table was big enough and the two people would not look crowded when sitting on one side.

So the current position distribution has become, Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan are sitting on the left side of the main seat, Zhao He and Lu Luo are sitting opposite the main seat, and the remaining right is Aunt Lu's position.

When Zhao He came back, he saw that the house suddenly became lively, and he didn't react when he stood at the door, Lin Xingqi knew him, but Zhao He, the man sitting next to him, didn't know him.

It wasn't until Aunt Lu went out and planned to pour two pots of water back that she saw Zhao He, who was stunned at the door, shouting and giving people to Han Hulai.

"What are you doing at the door, come in and eat later. Aunt Lu said.

Zhao He followed the voice and looked over, then retracted his gaze and nodded: "Okay."

Xie Tingyuan turned his gaze to him as soon as Zhao He came in, and quietly looked at the person, his physique and body are very good, if he goes to Xi martial arts, it is estimated that he will have a lot of achievements.

Lu Dezhu sat on the main seat, and when he saw Zhao He coming in, he said happily: "I'm back, have you washed your hands, and I have a hearty lunch today."

Zhao He shook his head and fell his gaze on the table at the same time, it was really as rich as Lu Dezhu said, which couldn't help but make him think of his own family affairs, and pursed his lips: "I'll wash my hands." "

Okay, remember to come back soon, I'll be waiting for you." Lu Dezhu waved his hand.

"Well, good. Zhao He bowed his head and walked out.