87

☆ 139. Chapter 87: Go to another house

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 87 After going to another house

and bringing the paper in, Xie Tingyuan sat on the stool very consciously, unfolded the paper and began to write down the materials used by Lin Xingci to make the balm.

Xie Tingyuan has seen the production process of the balm several times, and he still knows what Lin Xingci uses, but he doesn't know how much Lin Xingci has to add every time.

The materials used by Lin Xingci are also simple, and they are all found or made by himself.

Huan Niang was surprised when she saw Lin Xingci sitting on the side with her chin propped up and watching Xie Tingyuan write without speaking, could this be the pavilion master's idea?

Xie Tingyuan wrote out all the materials that he could remember, and after reading that there was nothing missing, he handed the paper to Lin Xingci and asked him to read it.

"Let's see, if there is a less, and how much is the dosage.

"I'll see. Lin Xingci took the paper handed over by Xie Tingyuan and looked at it carefully.

Now Huan Niang breathed a sigh of relief, it seems that Lin Xingci can't write, and these balms are still from his hands.

Lin Xingci said while looking at it: "Everything you want to use is inside, but I didn't remember how much I used when I made it, it all depends on the feeling and fragrance."

Xie Tingyuan thought about it for a while, and when he was watching from the sidelines, he thought that Lin Xingci didn't want to expose the dosage, but he didn't expect that he didn't have a fixed amount himself.

Huan Niang exclaimed: "This is impossible."

Lin Xingci also looked over when he heard Huan Niang's voice, and was a little embarrassed: "It's true that I don't remember, but I can roughly write the dosage of a bottle."

"A bottle? How much is a bottle. Huan Niang asked.

Lin Xingci: "It should be ten packs when it comes out." "

Ten packs..."Huan Niang thought for a while, this is okay, and it is okay to do one out of ten.

Lin Xingci put the paper on the table and flattened it with his hands, picked up the pen on the side and wrote. For the meticulous dosage, Lin Xingci does not have the amount of things, and it is roughly determined by relying on the feel of the tool and the spoon.

Lin Xingci couldn't be sure that the fragrance would be the same, and when he finished writing and put it on the table to wait for the ink to dry, he asked: "Remember to try the fragrance more, add a little or a little less if the taste is not right." "

Huan Niang's finger buttoning action is stiff, why does it feel a little unreliable?

Xie Tingyuan glanced at the paper on the table: "Okay."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Well, it's done."

"Then let's go. Xie Tingyuan said.

Lin Xing bowed his head and looked at Huan Niang: "The account will be settled in January, and I will come to you at the beginning or end of the month."

Huan Niang put away her expression and shook the handkerchief on her hand: "You can come whenever you want, I am in the shop, and the guys in the store will bring you up to me when they see you."

"That's fine. Lin Xingci nodded.

Huan Niang's matter was solved, Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan left Tianxiang Pavilion and went to find Uncle Lu and Zhao He.