97

☆ 159. Chapter 97: Be invisible

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 97 To be regarded as not being able

to see the three people outside, there are two people who are trembling and waiting for the people in the house to come out, and their eyes are glued to the door and they are reluctant to take it off.

Feiquan was calmer than Takeno and Bifeng, but his eyes fell on the bedroom and he didn't look away.

Little by little, the sun was setting, and the sky was getting darker.

At this time, the originally closed door opened, and the two people inside walked out one after the other, and in an instant, three eyes fell on the two of them.

Lin Xingci found the sight of these people, and in the house, Xie Tingyuan also briefly said that these people were his subordinates, and he called Feiquan and Bifeng just to protect his safety.

Because his subordinates have already been found, it means that his whereabouts will be discovered soon, although Xie Tingyuan usually does not let Lin Xingqi go out alone or somewhere, but there will always be times when he will not notice, so Xie Tingyuan let Feiquan and Bifeng come.

Lin Xingci didn't think there was anything bad, wouldn't it be in vain for someone to do things for him, and he didn't have to worry about him saying anything good here.

In addition, Lin Xingci's senses for Bi Feng and Fei Quan are still very good, although Fei Quan looks cold when he doesn't speak, he is also quite thoughtful in doing things: Bi Feng is more good at talking, and it's not great to let him go out to socialize.

Takeno who just came, Lin Xingci didn't know what kind of character he would be, but seeing that he couldn't smile, he felt that this person looked like a smiling tiger.

"What are you doing here? Lin Xing asked.

Bi Feng snorted and said: "It's just waiting for the two of you to come out."

"Wait for us to come out? Lin Xingci thought for a while and looked at Bifeng: "Is there something wrong?"

Bi Feng quietly looked at Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci, wanting to see if there was anything wrong with the two of them, and after looking at them for a long time, he found that they didn't seem to have changed, if there was any change, that is, the two of them had a more subtle atmosphere than before.

It's a slimy, sweet atmosphere, a bit of disobedience, but if you put it on Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci, it doesn't seem that there is a lot of disobedience, and it is quite in line with the two of them.

Bi Feng smiled: "It's okay, I just want to ask the owner, where Takeno lives tonight." "

He. Lin Xingci looked at Zhuye, and when Zhuye saw Lin Xingci looking over, the smile on his face instantly became bright, and Xie Tingyuan frowned.

Lin Xingci touched his chin and thought for a moment and replied, "Stay in another room, you take him there."

"Okay. Bi Feng nodded, seeing that Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci did not have any problems, so he was ready to take Zhuye to see the other rooms where he slept.

Bifeng and the two are leaving, and Feiquan is not good to stay here alone, he still knows how to leave time for the two of them to spend time with the master, so that they can live their two-person world.

Looking at Bifeng and their leaving, Lin Xingci looked sideways at Xie Tingyuanwen: "Where did your three subordinates find out, each of them has a different personality and is quite interesting, especially this one named Zhuye, does he often laugh?"