79

☆ 123. Chapter 79: Bed Separation Unsuccessful

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 79 The small episode of unsuccessful

bed separation did not make the two of them separate, and after this incident passed, they were also left behind by the two of them, but Lin Xingci didn't put it all in his mind, he still wanted to figure out his thoughts.

Another thing is that Lin Xingci's idea of wanting to sleep in a separate room was also unsuccessful, and after washing up and eating at night, Lin Xingci sat on the edge of the bed and waited for Xie Tingyuan to come in.

Every time Lin Xingci finished washing, even if Xie Tingyuan was busy with washing, it would take a long time to come in, and he didn't know what he was doing.

Xie Tingyuan listened to Feiquan Bifeng finish talking about the matter of Yunge, and after making sure that the two of them had already handed over the matter at hand to Takeno and Qingfen, he asked them to come and knock on the door in the morning, whoever is the coachman can do it.

After the two of them answered, they jumped out of the window and squatted on the roof again for one night.

When Xie Tingyuan pushed open the door, he saw Lin Xingci, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking like a little daughter-in-law, raised his eyebrows slightly, and brought the door with his backhand: "What's the matter, you haven't rested yet?"

Lin Xingci shook his head: "I have something to tell you." "

Well, what's the matter. Xie Tingyuan came to the bedside, lowered his eyes and looked at Lin Xingci, who was sitting on the bed, and took off his coat.

Lin Xingci retracted his gaze to Xie Tingyuan and said, "Now that it's getting hot, do I want us to sleep in separate rooms?"

Xie Tingyuan frowned, looking at Lin Xingci and not speaking.

Lin Xingci stubbornly continued: "It's not comfortable to sleep together when it's hot, and it's no problem for one person to sleep in one bed at night and want to move like this."

Seeing that Xie Tingyuan still didn't react, Lin Xingci continued to add: "It should be better to stretch your body when you sleep alone, and you don't have to be hugged by me as a pillow." The

more he spoke, the quieter Lin Xingci's voice became.

Xie Tingyuan squinted: "More than that."

Lin Xingci didn't expect Xie Tingyuan to see that there were other reasons why he wanted to sleep in a separate room, but he was embarrassed to say that if he slept again, what if the clothes disappeared one day, or what if something happened.

Xie Tingyuan stared at Lin Xingci for a while, and then followed Lin Xingci's words that he was afraid of heat: "Don't worry about the heat in summer, my inner can lower the temperature of my body, and it won't make you hot."

"It's not good. Lin Xing spoke.

Xie Tingyuan was serious: "Don't you still have to invite a coachman, what if the room is not enough after the coachman comes, do you want me to squeeze with them."

Lin Xingci couldn't believe the scene of Xie Tingyuan and others sleeping together, in fact, sleeping with Xie Tingyuan was quite peaceful, when it was cold some time ago, it would not be cold at all with Xie Tingyuan on the side.

Since Xie Tingyuan didn't want to, Lin Xingci didn't insist on it: "Have you found the coachman?"

Seeing that Lin Xingci no longer continued to sleep separately, Xie Tingyuan also sat on the edge of the bed and let Lin Xingci sleep in: "Well, two."