27

☆ 28. Chapter 27: Another World

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 27 The Other Heaven and Earth

Not long after Lin Xing resigned, Xie Tingyuan, who was originally lying in a coma on the bed, suddenly opened his eyes, his eyes were first dazed, and then he looked around sharply.

Xie Tingyuan remembered that he was in the forest before he was lost, and now there is a high possibility that Lin Xingci brought him here.

Xie Tingyuan was about to get up from the stone bed, but the pain in his hand made him frown, and when he looked at the painful place, he saw his arm that had been re-bandaged, and his clothes were also taken off.

Xie Tingyuan raised his eyebrows slightly, he didn't expect Lin Xingci to have such a preference.

I picked up the clothes that had slipped aside, draped them over my body, and walked out.

Lin Xingci didn't dare to go too far, so he looked nearby, and he didn't know if it was his luck or if it was suitable for the growth of thistles, and after a while, Lin Xingci found a large area.

There was nothing to pack, so Lin Xingci wrapped the big thistle with wide leaves and tied it with rattan rope, so that he could bring it back later.

At the same time, Lin Xingci also saw a lot of red and beautiful fruits that looked very sweet, but he didn't know any of them, so he didn't dare to pick them back.

When the herbs were almost picked, Lin Xingci limped back with the rattan.

Although he was also very hungry, it was very dangerous to pick something he didn't know to eat, and he didn't want to hang here because of his hunger just after escaping from the wolf's mouth.

In the cave, Lin Xingci walked in and just wanted to put down the herbs in his hand, when he found that Xie Tingyuan, who should be lying on the stone bed, was gone!

Lin Xing panicked, he didn't even have the heart to put the herbs away, he casually threw them aside and ran out to find Xie Tingyuan, why did he disappear alone!

Lin Xingci didn't dare to think deeply, he was not familiar with this place, and he didn't know if it was because of the smell of blood that attracted some beasts...

As soon as he took a step, he was hurt by the injury in his leg and fell to the ground again.

Lin Xingci looked at his legs in annoyance, he knew that it was all thanks to Xie Tingyuan that he could appear here, if he hadn't taken him with him in the water, he might have drowned in that pool.

I have a little memory of the kiss Lin Xingci in the waterhole, but I can't be sure and I leave it behind, and I don't think about it selectively.

"How to sit on the ground. A

voice that said that it was familiar was not particularly familiar, but it had also been heard for a long time came from the entrance of the cave, and Lin Xingci looked up in surprise.

There was a person standing at the entrance of the cave with the light on his back, as if he was holding something in his hand, but Lin Xingci's attention was not in his arms, but Xie Tingyuan, he was fine, he was back!

"Thank you Tingyuan! Lin Xingci's tone was filled with surprise that even he didn't know.

The owner of the voice didn't know, but Xie Tingyuan heard it clearly and was slightly surprised: "Well, I'm here."

Xie Tingyuan's voice was a little hoarse because he didn't drink water, but it made Lin Xingci feel extremely relieved, struggled to get up from the ground, rushed to