38

☆ 41. Chapter 38: Do You Like?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 38: Do You Like?

The time has also been determined, and Lin Xingci happened to come out, so he followed Lu Dezhu to Lu's house, preparing to see Aunt Lu.

However, he still talked to Lu Luo and Lu Dezhu before he arrived, and when the time came, don't say that he is injured, otherwise he will inevitably be trained.

Lu Dezhu also nodded, he also knew what kind of character his daughter-in-law was, and it was inevitable that the number would fall, but he was worried that it would be the majority, so don't let her think too much, otherwise Lin Xingci would have to worry about dying even when she went out.

Lu Luo also said that he would not say it, and at the same time intimately reminded Lin Xingci that he must make up a reason when the time comes, otherwise he will not be able to hide it.

Lin Xingci nodded again and again, indicating that he knew.

None of the Lu family's father and son reminded Xie Tingyuan, as if they had forgotten that Xie Tingyuan was also injured.

In fact, they felt that everything Xie Tingyuan said was true, as long as he said whatever he wanted, Aunt Lu would definitely believe it.

Recently, there haven't been a lot of things going on in the fields, and most of the people in the village have either gone to the fields in the morning or in the afternoon, and after reading them, they are ready to plant the seeds at home.

When the group of four arrived at Lu's house, Aunt Lu was washing the green vegetables, looked up after hearing the voice, and showed a kind smile after seeing a few familiar people.

"It's all back. "

A-Niang! Lu Luo was the first to rush to Aunt Lu: "Auntie, Ah Ci came to our house for dinner today, can you take out the sauce I brought back and eat it?"

Aunt

Lu looked at her son and put a little on his head helplessly: "Haven't eaten enough at Xiao Ci's house?" I came back yesterday and my stomach disappeared for a long time.

Lu Luo scratched his head embarrassedly: "Isn't that too delicious."

Aunt Lu smiled helplessly, looked past

Lu Luo to look at Lin Xingci behind her, and asked when she saw him pressing the weight of his body on Xie Tingyuan: "Xiao Ci, what's wrong with you."

"It's fine. Lin Xingci thought that it was really him, but there was still a faint smile on his face: "I accidentally broke my foot when I went up the mountain to chop firewood, just rest for a few days."

"Why was it so careless. Aunt Lu frowned: "Next time you want to go up the mountain to chop firewood, just say a word to Auntie, and I will let Lu Luo go with you."

Lin Xingci shook his head: "No, this time it's just careless."

"No, if you are careless this time, you will be just as careless next time. "Aunt Lu is selfless and cannot be refused.

Lin Xingci drooped his face and whispered weakly, he didn't want to trouble Lu Luo.

Xie Tingyuan, who was holding him, lowered his eyes and looked at Lin Xingci, and thought for a while: "Don't bother Lu Luo, I will follow him in the future."

Xie Tingyuan spoke, attracting Aunt Lu's attention, and carefully looked Xie Tingyuan up and down.

"You didn't go with Xiao Ci last time? Aunt Lu frowned and asked.