89

☆ 143. Chapter 89: Success

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 89 Success

Lin Xingci stared at Xie Tingyuan for a while, and saw Xie Tingyuan cough slightly uncomfortably.

Xie Tingyuan's small action made Lin Xingci laugh: "Where do you see that I like him."

Xie Tingyuan also knew that his performance was a bit excessive, but sometimes Lin Xingci's eyes fell on others, and he couldn't control himself.

Lin Xingci shook his head with a smile, stretched out his hand to pull Xie Tingyuan's hand, his eyes were full of smiles: "I just want to make money to support us now, but I'm lazy, it would be better to have someone to work with."

Xie Tingyuan looked down at the hand holding his hand and shook it, and his mood was much better.

Lin Xingci continued: "With that time to manage the shop, it is better to spend more time studying my vegetable patch, and by the way, I will make you some delicious food."

Speaking of Lin Xingci, he thought of cucumbers, tomatoes, potatoes, etc. grown in his vegetable field, and a series of vegetables were lively.

Xie Tingyuan was in an unusually good mood, and he held Lin Xingci's hand in his hand with his backhand.

The man silently watched the interaction between the two on the sidelines, and finally spoke with the idea of being beaten: "Childe, can this place meet your wishes?"

Lin Xing looked back at the man, and nodded: "Okay." The

man breathed a sigh of relief and showed a smile: "It's okay to be with your heart."

Lin Xingci squinted, and suddenly smiled at the man, Xie Tingyuan knew that Lin Xingci wanted to say that cooperation (pit labor), so he didn't take it to heart, but just held

Lin Xingci's hand tightly.

The man was extremely uncomfortable by Lin Xingci, swallowed his saliva, and smiled stiffly: "Childe still has something to disagree with."

Lin Xingci smiled: "I want to talk to you about cooperation."

"Cooperation? The man looked at Lin Xingci in surprise, and then at Xie Tingyuan, who was beside Lin Xingci.

Xie Tingyuan still had the same expression as before, without a slight change, and the man was slightly relieved: "What kind of cooperation does Childe want to have?" I

didn't expect the man to accept it so easily, he thought that he had to lobby and cheat to make people agree.

Lin Xingci: "Find a place to talk about it?" The

man looked at the shops around him that could not sit on people, and awkwardly touched his neatly tied hair, embarrassed: "It's not thoughtful."

Lin Xingci waved his hand and didn't take it to heart: "Where are you going?"

Xie Tingyuan answered slowly: "Go to the place where I parked the carriage."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Yes, I don't know..."

Lin Xingci didn't know what the man's name was, so he could only stop here at this point.

The man seemed to know why Lin Xingci was broken here, and showed a weak smile: "Down, An Yu." "

Well, let's go. Lin Xingci looked at the group of people following behind him and said.

The people behind did not object, nodded and followed behind Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan.