78

☆ 121. Chapter 78: You're Attracting Bees and Butterflies

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 78 You gave more than 500 pieces of balm to Huan Niang in the first batch of recruiting bees and butterflies

, and now Lin Xingci is not in a hurry to make the second batch.

Now he and Xie Tingyuan are basically busy with things in the field, and Lin Xingci outside has not been to it a few times, and they are all handed over to Xie Tingyuan, and he originally planned to go and see it, but after the vegetable garden in the courtyard was turned over and planted with tomatoes and cucumbers, he didn't have time to go out.

Lin Xingci, who didn't go out, didn't know how popular Xie Tingyuan was these days.

As long as Xie Tingyuan goes out, there will be people in all directions, both men and women, so Xie Tingyuan can't be guarded against it, and he is annoyed to death.

Every time he came back, he had a black face, and Lin Xing didn't say anything when he asked him.

Lin Xingci thought that he was letting him go out every day and didn't want to do it anymore.

So he pondered that he would go to the outside land, and let Xie Tingyuan take care of the small vegetable garden in the yard.

Xie Tingyuan really wanted to drive away the people who had been surrounding him, but now his knife eye was useless, and he didn't know how obviously he approached him, which made him annoyed.

Lin Xingci poured a cup of green tea for Xie Tingyuan, who was sitting on the grapevine, this tea was still a tea tree that Lin Xingci found at the edge of the space, and there were not many leaf teeth removed, and it was only enough for the two of them to drink.

Lin Xingci doesn't like to drink tea, so he basically drinks it for Xie Tingyuan.

The vine also knows if it is because it comes out of the space, it grows unusually fast, and it does not grow insects and insects, and it is unusual to sit down and get comfortable underneath.

"What's wrong. Lin Xingci pushed the cup in front of Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci and didn't hide it from him: "The people in the village have followed me every day during this time.

"Following you? Lin Xingci asked curiously: "What to do with you, is it possible that I want to ask you how to farm?"

Xie Tingyuan thought about it for a while, and from time to time he fell in front of him, pretending to be weak, and the man who wanted to hook his shoulders and put his back on his back, pursed his lips and was about to speak, when there was a knock on the door and an unfamiliar female voice.

"Good news, good news! The female voice outside the door shouted in her throat, and the knocking on the door did not stop.

Lin Xingci's goosebumps rose when he heard the sharp and contrived voice, and for the sake of his ears, Lin Xingci planned to open the door to see what the good news was.

Seeing Lin Xing quit and open the door, I don't know why, Xie Tingyuan had a bad premonition in his heart.

Lin Xingci opened the door and saw a middle-aged fat woman dressed unusually brightly at the door, with a strong and pungent fragrance on her body, Lin Xingci frowned.

When the fat woman saw Lin Xingci open the door, she squeezed Lin Xingci away very familiarly and walked in.

"Happy event, is Gongzi Xie here? The fat woman looked around carefully, and her smile grew even thicker.