End

☆ 205. Chapter 120: The Big Wedding [End of Text]

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents

Chapter 120: The Big Wedding [End of Text]

When Xie Tingyuan came back with a bunch of people, Lin Xingci had just finished eating the snacks made for him in the kitchen, and was sitting on a chair leisurely, squinting in the Xuanhu cloak and basking in the sun with extraordinary enjoyment.

Looking at the familiar battle and familiar people, Lin Xingci looked at the door for a while, and sat motionless on the chair.

Lin Xingci, the eunuch who came with Xie Tingyuan, has seen it, and he still brought a holy decree not long ago to give Xie Tingyuan a marriage, is there something wrong with coming together today?

Pinching the cloak from his body, he got up from his chair, ready to go and see what he wanted to do.

After Xie Tingyuan came in, no matter how many people followed, he walked towards Lin Xingqi as soon as possible, with a happy look in his eyes.

Lin Xingci saw that Xie Tingyuan was coming over, so he slowed down a little, and both of them walked towards each other.

"Why is he here again. Lin Xing asked.

Xie Tingyuan: "I'm here to announce the decree."

Lin Xingci squinted at the eunuch: "Come again, the matter hasn't been resolved yet, okay?" "

Alright. "

Okay, what are you going to do this time, could it be you.." Before Lin Xingci finished speaking, he was interrupted by Xie Tingyuan.

"I'm going back with you. Xie Tingyuan stated his position: "This time is a good thing.

"A good thing? Lin Xingci obviously still didn't believe it, who made Xie Tingfeng's impression that it was already a negative number in Lin Xingci's eyes.

Xie Tingyuan nodded with a smile, stretched out his hand and led Lin Xingci to the eunuch who announced the decree. Lin Xingci was curious about what Xie Tingyuan wanted to do, but he didn't expect Xie Tingyuan to kneel on one knee.

Lin Xingci, who witnessed Xie Tingyuan's operation, covered his head instantly, what was he doing?

Seeing that King Xiao knelt down, the eunuch who announced the decree did not dare to delay for a moment, and hurriedly opened the decree and began to read it.

Xie Tingyuan knelt down, and Lin Xingci was embarrassed to stand, so he also knelt down with him. I don't know what happened, but I can't go wrong with following Xie Tingyuan.

After listening to the holy decree in the clouds, he sent the group away with Xie Tingyuan in the clouds, and when he sat on his chair basking in the sun, his eyes fell on Xie Tingyuan's unusually handsome and beautiful face, Lin Xingci seemed to have just come back to his senses.

"Just now.... Did I hear me right? Lin Xingci's voice stuttered a little.

Xie Tingyuan didn't know where to find a chair, sat in front of Lin Xingci, looked at him with heavy eyes, and nodded solemnly: "I heard you right."

Lin Xingci's mouth moved twice to say something, but in the end, it seemed as if he thought of something, and the voice rolled in his throat twice, but he never said it.

Xie Tingyuan didn't make any other moves, just looked at Lin Xingci quietly.

In the end, Lin Xingci covered his face with his hand and shouted: "Why don't you discuss it with me, I was so suddenly notified that I was going to marry you, I was not prepared at all."