56

☆ 77. Chapter 56: Problem Solving

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 56: Solving the Problem "Since the village chief is willing to give me beeswax for free, I also want to do the

village chief a small favor for you. Lin Xingci said.

The village chief looked at Lin Xingci curiously, he really couldn't think of any place where he needed the child to help. "What do you want to do me a favor with?"

Lin Xingci looked at the beehive in the barrel and said slowly: "I can help you raise bees, so that there will be no shortage of honey, and there will be surplus, and your abandoned fields here can be built into an apiary, and some plants that are easy to live and bloom can be planted, and you can usually just look at the bees." The

village chief stared at Lin Xingci and did not answer.

Lin Xingci saw that Village Chief Li was staring at him without saying a word, as if he was thinking about the truth of what he said, so he continued to speak: "Beekeeping is much more convenient than going up the mountain to find it aimlessly, and the land can not be built into an apiary, and the free time can also be planted, and you can raise honey in spring and summer."

"What you say is true? The village chief was still moved by Lin Xing's words, and swallowed Oukou's voice trembled.

Lin Xingci nodded calmly: "Yes, I promise." "

Lao Li. As soon as Aunt Li grasped the excited Village Chief Li, Village Chief Li looked back at his daughter-in-law and nodded, patted her hand and told him not to worry.

"What's your name. Village Chief Li asked.

"Lin Xingci is a native of Heliu Village. After speaking, he began to introduce Xie Tingyuan beside him: "This is Xie Tingyuan." Xie

Tingyuan bowed.

"Lin family boy and Xie family boy, you are sure you can help us in Huadan Village. Village Chief Li confirmed to Lin Xingci again.

Lin Xingci nodded: "Yes, but I also have a request."

"You said that as long as I can do it, it's not a bad thing, I can agree. Village Chief Li made his position clear to Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci laughed out of two pear vortices, looked at Village Chief Li and said, "Don't worry, Village Chief, do I look like a big villain?"

Village Chief Li was also amused by Lin Xingci's words, and relaxed his tense nerves.

"After the apiary is built, I hope that then we can cooperate, and I will buy the hive from you, the village chief. Lin Xingci stated his purpose.

Village Chief Li looked at Lin Xingci's eyes full of puzzlement, as if he had heard some joke.

"That's all? The village chief asked.

Lin Xingci nodded: "Yes."

Village Chief Li looked back at his daughter-in-law, and Aunt

Li immediately spoke: "Since this is the case, then I will trouble you two."

Village Chief Li frowned, and was about to say something but was stopped by Aunt

Li, and looked at his daughter-in-law to stop talking.

"Okay, then ask Village Chief Li and Aunt Li to take me to a place where there is a beehive. Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan got up.

Village Chief Li got up and patted his clothes: "Okay, I'll take you to have a look, do you need to prepare other things?"

Lin Xingci thought for a while and replied: "Bring a square wooden box, which can be opened on both sides of the front, so that it will be convenient to take honey."