U76

☆ 117. Chapter 76: Dry Rice

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 76 Dry Rice At

the beginning, the courtyard reserved by Lin Xingci was large enough, and now it is no problem to temporarily divide a place to park the carriage.

After arriving home, Lin Xingci jumped out of the car after the car stopped, and came to the kennel for the first time, wanting to see the flesh and fruit.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci's back and smiled, and after stopping the carriage to the side, he began to take things out of the carriage in the same way.

Bifeng and Feiquan, who were hiding on the roof, looked at the hard-working master expressionlessly.

They really wanted to ask Qingfen and Takeno to come over and have a look, and it was estimated that even if they saw the two of them, they would control their expressions and prevent outsiders from seeing them.

Bi Feng looked at the owner who was bent over and carrying a bunch of things in his hands: "Bi Feng, how long did you say we were going to squat here."

Feiquan replied expressionlessly: "Let's see when the master needs us to go down."

Bifeng turned over and lay on the roof: "Now we can't show up and not be discovered, we have to be careful when eating, and we only eat if we do more, and if we don't have enough, we will find our own way!" "

Hmm. Feiquan took out a piece of dry food from his arms and nibbled on it silently.

Seeing that Feiquan didn't care about himself and wasn't angry, Bi Feng naturally reached out and took out a hard piece of cake from Feiquan's arms and bit it.

In the courtyard below, as soon as Lin Xingci arrived at the kennel, the fleshy and fruity people lying together in the kennel immediately ran out of it and enthusiastically circled around Lin Xingci.

"Wang! "Whew!" The two puppies shouted milkily, as if welcoming Lin Xing's resignation.

Lin Xingci was also amused by the two puppies: "So enthusiastic, it's a pity that there is no dinner for you now." "

Wang~" "Hahahaha." Lin Xingci stretched out his two hands and rubbed them on the heads of the two dogs: "It's fleshy and fruity, I'll give it to you later, now I'm going to help your other master, otherwise I won't be able to go."

"Woohoo! The puppy seemed to understand what Lin Xingci said, and after rubbing his hands twice, he honestly stood together and looked up at Lin Xingci with his little head.

Lin Xingci was so cute by the fleshy and fruity little eyes that he couldn't control it and rubbed it twice, but after only rubbing it twice, he got up to help get something.

After Lin Xing's resignation for a while, they returned to the nest together and lay down together to rest.

When the two went to the county this time, they basically bought all the food that the family lacked, and prepared a lot of rice, flour, brown rice and coarse grain flour.

The rest of the pork ingredients or something, Lin Xingci bought two days' supply, and after eating, he waited for the next time he went to the county.

But the most important thing on this trip is the nest of chicks I bought, and the fluffy chicks keep barking in the cage.

Lin Xingci looked at the yellow mass in the cage and said: "I'm going to go around a piece of land to raise chickens, you want to put these things in the cabinet, and put rice and brown rice into two jars respectively."