34

☆ 35. Chapter 34: Space knows how to use it

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 34 After knowing how to use

the space, Lin Xingci felt that his meaning suddenly floated, and then gently landed in a place, where the smell of earth could be clearly smelled.

However, Lin Xingci was very sleepy, and the smell of earth could not affect his rest, so he didn't pay attention to it and continued to sleep deeply.

After sleeping for a while, Lin Lin Xingci suddenly felt that something was wrong, and suddenly opened his eyes to see the blue sky.

I didn't react for a while, and I lay in place in a daze, my head running stiffly.

Where is this? Isn't he sleeping in his bed? Why did you suddenly appear outside?

With a stomach full of questions, Lin Xingci sat up, looked around, and gradually he reacted.

Is he in this space again?

Lin Xingci got up from the ground, came to the place overgrown with herbs, squatted down and looked at the herbs and thought: It would be good if he could take them out, so that he and Xie Tingyuan's injuries could heal quickly.

Thinking about it, he started digging up a herb to stop bleeding and solidifying injuries and put it in his hand.

"Huh? Lin Xingci suddenly found that there was a strange mark on his wrist, not very big but very delicate, a blue ball surrounded by a silver decoration like hollow butterfly wings, which looked mysterious and beautiful.

"What is this. Lin Xingci put down the medicine in his hand, rubbed the mark on his wrist vigorously, and rubbed his wrist red without any change.

In the end, his wrist hurt, Lin Xingci also gave up and continued to rub him, and it did not affect his daily life on his wrist, and when he was seen, he said that he was looking for someone to tattoo it, but he didn't know if there was a tattoo in this world.

Lin Xingci shook his hand and continued to dig up the herbs in the medicinal field, he didn't know why he was digging so much, and it was still unknown whether he could take them out.

After digging for a long time, Lin Xingci had already harvested a bunch of herbs, stared at the herbs for a while, turned around and went to the vegetable and fruit fields to find what he originally wanted to plant.

It didn't take long for the vegetables and fruits to grow a lot, and some of them had already bloomed.

Lin Xingci sighed: "What a magical place.

After

finishing the chatter, Lin Xingci still dug up some tomato and cucumber plants as before, and he was hungry for sweet and sour tomatoes for a long time.

After digging up the red water and cucumbers, Lin Xingci turned his gaze to the potatoes on the side again.

It didn't take a few seconds to calm down, the current time is not suitable for planting potatoes, and it will take about ten months to plant them, and now they can be eaten when they are brought back.

Forget it, Lin Xing glanced at the bulging potatoes durianly, and then pulled his gaze away and continued to look at other things.

If you can take the things out of the space, you don't have to worry about not being able to eat potatoes at all, plus time passes so quickly here in the space.

While walking around the space, Lin Xingci still didn't forget to find a way to get out, he didn't understand how to go out last time, and now he came in in a daze, which was too sudden.