9

☆ 10. Chapter 9: Sleeping Phase

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 9 Sleeping

Under Xie Tingyuan's line of sight, Lin Xingci took off his coat and climbed onto the bed, and Xie Tingyuan, who was moving quickly, did not react.

After Lin Xingci lay down, he found Xie Tingyuan sitting on the edge of the bed staring at him, with surprise, surprise and other emotions in his eyes.

Lin Xing pursed his lips, didn't this person sleep in the same bed with other people?

"There is only one room at home, a bed, a quilt, and I will buy you another quilt when I exchange money" Lin Xingci pulled the quilt and covered it on his body, which meant that there was only one room that could sleep.

Xie Tingyuan retracted his gaze, and finally hung his robe on the shelf beside him, staring at the vacated position, and did not hesitate for too long to lie on the vacant position of Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci saw that Xie Tingyuan was also lying down, so he closed his eyes and went to find Zhou Cheng.

In the past two days, Lin Xingci has done things that are beyond the tolerance range of his body, and he has basically exhausted all the stored physical strength every day, and he is also overloaded.

Therefore, Lin Xingci can basically fall asleep when he goes to bed, and it will be difficult to wake up if he is not too noisy after falling asleep.

Xie Tingyuan, who slept with other people for the first time, originally thought that he would not be able to sleep, and he only planned to recuperate with his eyes closed.

I didn't expect to be closed for a while, smelling the faint smell of the sun on the quilt and falling asleep, and when he woke up the next day, he didn't know when he fell asleep, and he was surprised to sleep so well.

Lin Xingci's sleeping appearance is not good, and it is not good to say it.

When you sleep alone, you don't move much, and you can sleep until the next day in one position. If there was anyone nearby, he would approach and lay his hands and feet on them.

No one knew about this Xi, not even himself.

Every household in the village has chickens, and at this time they all get up to listen to the rooster's crow, and the rooster crows at about five o'clock, but there are some roosters that crow early or late, but the time is not too far away.

After Lin Xingci heard the scream, he opened his eyes and looked at the window, it was still dark outside, and then he closed his eyes again and planned to sleep for a while.

But how can there be an object that emits heat next to you?

Lin Xingci closed his eyes and pinched it, it felt good, his muscles were very strong, and he felt like a person who exercised regularly.

...!! Lin Xingci opened his eyes suddenly, and as soon as he opened his eyes, he saw a side face less than ten centimeters away from him.

Lin Xingci swallowed his saliva, and gently took his hands and feet off Xie Tingyuan's body, and after doing this series of actions, he saw that the person did not wake up, and the whole person breathed a sigh of relief.

After quietly moving his position and keeping a little distance from Xie Tingyuan, he began to reflect on himself.

Lin Xingci raised his head and covered his eyes with his arm, how could he not remember that he would have such a Xi habit after falling asleep? It's clear that I'm sleeping by myself.