77

☆ 119. Chapter 77 Protection

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 77 What

happened on the roof, Lin Xingci in the kitchen didn't know at all, although Xie Tingyuan heard the movements of the two of them, he didn't pay attention to it.

The three dishes are not difficult to make, Lin Xingci finished them quickly, the three bowls of dishes were neatly placed on the stove, and the pork rib soup in the casserole was still bad, so it would be good to boil it for a while.

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan, who was sitting in front of the stove, and said, "Go wash your hands, bring the dishes out, and I'll wait here for a while."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan got up, came to the wooden basin that Lin Xingci specially used to wash his hands, washed his hands, and walked out with the steaming dishes.

Lin Xingci sat in the position where Xie Tingyuan was originally sitting, looking at the bubbling casserole.

When Xie Tingyuan brought all the dishes to the table in the hall and came back, Lin Xingci still maintained his original posture, staring at the casserole.

Xie Tingyuan stepped forward: "It's not good yet."

Lin Xingci looked up at Xie Tingyuan and said, "It's almost over, if you're hungry, you can eat first."

Xie Tingyuan shook his head: "I'll wait for you."

Lin Xingci smiled.

The two of them were waiting in the kitchen for the last pork rib soup, and the gurgling sound made the huge kitchen not too quiet.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci, who was staring at the casserole in a daze, and asked, "What are you thinking?"

Asked by Xie Tingyuan's voice, Lin Xingci's thoughts immediately stopped, looked at Xie Tingyuan and said, "It's nothing, it's just a little homesick." Lin

Xingci's grandmother always likes to buy a bag of pork ribs for him to stew soup when Lin Xingci comes home from vacation, hoping that Lin Xingci can grow taller.

But Lin Xingci, who went to college, can't grow long, but he still likes to drink soup, and he can drink two full bowls every time, and now when he sees his stewed soup, he thinks of the time he spent with the second elder.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci and didn't answer, Lin Xingci didn't look like he missed his parents who were no longer there, but like he was missing his family who was still alive.

But isn't Lin Xingci just his parents? Who's the extra one?

Lin Xingci let out a breath: "Don't say it, the soup is ready, you take it out first."

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Okay."

"Be careful, I'll go serve dinner to the two of us." Lin Xingci handed Xie Tingyuan two clean and wet cloths: "Wrap it with this, it will be safer."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan did not refuse.

After the dishes and soup were placed on the table, Lin Xingci also walked in with two large bowls of rice, and handed the rice in his left hand to Xie Tingyuan: "Let's eat, it's not enough to have it in the kitchen pot."

Xie Tingyuan took it: "Okay."

Lin Xingci looked at the three dishes and one soup on the table and blinked: "It seems to be a bit much."

Xie Tingyuan glanced at it, and gave Lin Xingci a chopstick to the green meat and said indifferently: "Not much."

"Really? Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan, and thought that most of the remaining half of the pot of rice last time had been solved, so he believed it, do people who practice martial arts have such a big appetite, and now he doesn't have to worry about not being able to eat the leftovers.