51

☆ 67. Chapter 51: It's going to sell badly

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 51 It's really going to sell miserably

He Huacai didn't care what Lin Xingci said, and continued to touch the tears that didn't exist: "Why am I so miserable, all the people in the family want me to pull, and now there are still people who want my family to give me money and food, woo woo..."

Lin Xingci sneered, and looked at He Huaqian with his hands on his chest.

Although the village chief was a little biased towards him by He Hua, he still remembered what the purpose of coming here was.

"He Hua. The village chief frowned and looked at He Hua.

He Hua wiped away the tears that didn't exist at all and looked at the village chief: "What does the village chief command?"

"The punishment must be carried out, otherwise where is my majesty? The village chief didn't look at He Hua with his hands behind his back, he was originally a little soft-hearted and wanted Lin Xing to mean it.

But Lin Xing didn't say a few words, but He Hua kept saying it, if it weren't for Lin Xing's words before that also made the village chief sober up, otherwise he would have been confused.

He Hua looked at the village chief in disbelief, she didn't expect that she had already sold so badly, and the village chief was still standing on Lin Xingci's side.

The village chief's reaction surprised Lin Xingci, and Xie Tingyuan also glanced at the village chief in surprise.

"The village chief... How can you be as unreasonable as the Lin family kid. He Hua began to sprinkle herself again and pull herself towards the level of the victim.

Lin Xingci said coldly: "Your ability to reverse right and wrong is really not simple."

He Hua glanced at Lin Xingci viciously, still crying with the village chief,

He Hua knew that it was not a problem for the village chief to take care of it first, Lin Xingci or Xie Xingci.

"Village chief, look at this kid! He Hua watched the village chief and began to complain.

The village chief frowned, he didn't think there was a problem with what Lin Xing said, He Hua had been in Heliu Village for many years, and the people in the village more or less knew what kind of person she was.

But sometimes they will still be led astray by He Hua and follow her ideas.

The village chief is still a person who has experienced a lot of things: "He Hua, this is already a very light punishment, you say every day that your family is poor and has no food, do you see if your family is not all strong?" It's the Lin family's kid who looks like he hasn't eaten enough, look at this malnourished. Lin

Xingci: ?

He has eaten well recently, he has grown flesh and his hair is shiny, how could he not have eaten well, but Lin Xingci will not say this.

"Fart! He Hua didn't pretend anymore, and jumped up directly and changed his face at a speed comparable to changing the sky: "If he doesn't eat well, he is malnourished, then no one eats well, no one is nutritious!" Look at the grain from the ox cart he brought back before, and the things for the Lu family, you are embarrassed?

Lin Xingci was still cold-eyed, and the village chief's face was not good-looking.

Qian Tianshi was not at home, and no one dared to come up to stop He Hua, and the Qian family was very afraid of He Hua.