82

☆ 129. Chapter 82: The Consequences of Recklessness

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 82 The consequences

of being reckless It was still easy to cut down these small branches, and when Lin Xingci was all cleaned up, the fallen trees became clean and straight, and at the same time, there were many branches of different thicknesses piled up on the side.

Lin Xingci didn't need to cut it down this time, he bundled these up and brought them back, put them in the yard to dry the water or put them in the firewood room to dry, and then they could be burned.

Lin Xingci glanced at the straight tree trunk on the side, retracted his gaze and tore off a vine with good toughness from the side, and tossed for a while to tie up the branches piled together, so that he could bring them back later.

After finishing the business at hand, Xie Tingyuan has not come back yet.

Lin Xingci looked curiously at the direction Xie Tingyuan left, and whispered: "What are you going to do, and you won't come back yet."

In the other direction, Xie Tingyuan appeared behind Lin Xingci with five rabbits, and he also happened to hear Lin Xingci's chatter.

"I'm behind you.

Xie Tingyuan's sudden voice made Lin Xingci startled, and when he turned around and saw

Xie Tingyuan, he patted his chest: "Why did you come back from behind, you were almost scared out of the shadows."

Xie Tingyuan smiled: "The forest extends in all directions, and I can't guarantee that I can come back from the direction I left." Hearing

Xie Tingyuan say this, Lin Xingci nodded right, and he didn't make a mark, as long as he came back.

While looking at Xie Tingyuan, Lin Xingci also saw the rabbits he was carrying, the five rabbits were honestly carried by Xie Tingyuan, motionless, and there were no wounds on their bodies, looking like they had fainted.

Lin Xingci was quite surprised when he saw the rabbit, and blinked: "This is..."Xie Tingyuan answered: "Catch it for you to eat."

Looking at the five rabbits, Lin Xing swallowed his saliva: "Five is too many, are these dead or alive."

Xie Tingyuan: "Alive, just dizzy."

Lin Xingci took a sigh of relief: "That's good, we can't eat all of the five, one for Uncle Lu to taste it, and I will fry the remaining one when I go back."

After staring at the rabbits for a while, Lin Xingci asked, "Are these rabbits male or female?"

Hearing Lin Xingci ask, Xie Tingyuan raised his hand and looked at the rabbits one by one: "Three males and two females."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Then kill two males, and raise the remaining three to raise one, and see if you can raise a few more."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan didn't have any opinions, Lin Xingci could raise it if he wanted to, and he would give it to him if he caught it.

Solving the problem of the distribution of rabbits, Lin Xingci looked at the time, and the two of them could also go back, so he asked Xie Tingyuan if he wanted to take a look on the mountain, and if there was no need, he would go back.

Xie Tingyuan thought for a moment and shook his head: "No need, let's go back."

Lin Xingci had no opinion, and nodded: "Put the rabbit in the back basket first, and I will take the rest of the branches back if you carry the tree." As he spoke, he looked at the rabbit in Xie Tingyuan's hand and asked, "These rabbits won't wake up halfway and run away,