70

☆ 105. Chapter 70: Departure

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 70 Departure

Lin Xingci squatted in the courtyard, patting the water with his hands for a while.

Obviously I was already prepared in my heart, why did I suddenly lose my words when I saw people, and I was forced to sleep in a bed before.

Why now, if he wants to sleep in a bed alone, he can't say it.

The water that was still hot was turned warm by Lin Xingci, and if you don't wash and get distracted, the water will probably be cold.

Lin Xingci let out a breath of turbidity, picked up the soft branch on the side and dipped it in a little salt and brushed it, feeling the soft veins in his mouth.

Lin Xingci thought while brushing this toothpaste and toothbrush to find a time to make it, and it always felt bad to use a soft branch brush.

Xie Tingyuan, who had already cooked porridge in the kitchen, waited for Lin Xing, who hadn't seen him for a while, to come in, so he covered the pot and walked out.

As soon as he went out, he saw Lin Xingci squatting by the well and washing carefully, Xie Tingyuan stood at the kitchen door and looked at Lin Xingci's back and raised his eyebrows, whether he was washing or washing clothes.

"Still washing? Xie Tingyuan asked.

Lin Xingci was so frightened by Xie Tingyuan's sudden voice that he almost swallowed the water in his mouth, and quickly spit out the mouthwash in his mouth, and wiped his face three times and five by two: "It's fine."

Xie Tingyuan shook his head: "It's okay, take your time." "

Woo! Lin Xingci rinsed his mouth again and splashed the water on the side of the reserved ditch: "I'm fine." "

Well, breakfast is ready, too. Xie Tingyuan stepped forward and took the wooden basin very naturally.

Lin Xingqi saw that Xie Tingyuan had taken the wooden basin and was also Xi to it, so Xie Tingyuan stepped into the kitchen first.

Xie Tingyuan followed Lin Xingci and walked in.

Lin Xingci walked quickly to the stove, lifted the lid of the pot and looked at the steaming white porridge inside, and swallowed his saliva: "The craftsmanship is getting better and better." Xie Tingyuan put down the

wooden basin and took the two bowls and said, "If you like it, it's good."

Lin Xingci picked up a big round spoon and brought a big spoonful to himself and Xie Tingyuan: "Can't just white porridge, learn one more?"

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan did not refuse: "Teach me, huh?"

"Okay. Lin Xingci agreed quickly without the slightest hesitation, one more breakfast would be one more enjoyment, and he would benefit the most.

After the two of them had breakfast, they simply sorted out the balm and prepared to go to the county.

Today also happened to be the time for the people in the village to go to the market, so the two of them didn't rent an ox cart and went to the county alone, and when they put the things in the store, they could go to see the carriage with Xie Tingyuan and think about whether to buy it.

This is the first time that Lin Xingci has taken Xie Tingyuan to ride in the ox cart of so many people, and I am afraid that he will not Xi get used to it.

Because Lin Xing built a new house with great fanfare, it has now become the center of discussion and chat in Heliu Village.

After all, among the clay sculpture houses, Lin Xingci's bluestone brick house is the first one, and it is built big and magnificent.