47

☆ 59. Chapter 47: Whose Land Is On the Side?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 47 Who's strong

man on the side was bowed and silent by Xie Tingyuan, he brought a group of brothers, if he didn't have anger, these brothers would be bullied by others.

When he took over these people, none of them had the spirit they have now.

The strong man lowered his head and felt very uncomfortable, but soon he cheered up again, after all, he had been the boss for so long, even if he didn't have martial arts, he could still take this group of brothers to mix here.

"I see. After the strong man finished speaking, he turned around and prepared to leave.

Seeing that his boss was gone, the second dog who was hiding on the side also ran away immediately, not daring to stay at all, for fear that Xie Tingyuan would solve him if he was unhappy.

After the others left, the surrounding onlookers also returned to their respective positions, but they looked at Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci with an inquiry.

Xie Tingyuan had a control direction when he threw the strong man, and he threw it towards a place where there was no one and no stalls, and the loss of people in the market was not particularly large.

Lin Xingci originally wanted to go shopping for a while, but these people's eyes were too warm, and after buying enough and buying what they wanted, the two left without looking back.

So the two of them went back earlier than they expected, originally Lin Xingci wanted to go to Huadan Village to see if he could buy beeswax, but it took too long to go back and forth, so he gave up and planned to wait until tomorrow to take a look.

When the two returned to the parking place, the back basket behind Xie Tingyuan was already full of things, this back basket was still a new one that the two of them bought in the bazaar, and they couldn't bring it back if they didn't buy the things Lin Xingci bought.

The driver didn't react for a while when he saw the two coming, and when he got closer, he realized that it was the two who were in his car in the morning.

I almost didn't recognize this dress as soon as I changed it, and sure enough, it was a person who relied on clothes and horses to rely on saddles.

"You two came back so early? The coachman asked with a smile.

Lin Xingci nodded: "I'll come back when I buy enough things, I can't keep wandering around the county and waste more time." The

coachman smiled, helped Xie Tingyuan put the back basket on the ox cart, and looked at the pile of things in the back basket in surprise: "I bought so many things."

Lin Xingci smiled: "I have bought all the things that are lacking at home, and I can't keep running to the county, there is still work to be done in the field." The

coachman smiled knowingly.

After the three of them got into the ox cart, the coachman drove the ox cart to Heliu Village.

Some second-hand furniture and new furniture ordered by the two of them will be sent to them after the carpenter shop is ready, which Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan are not worried about.

On the way back, there was nothing wrong, but Lin Xingci was still suffering from motion sickness, still leaning on Xie Tingyuan's shoulder. The driver is accustomed to the intimate interaction between the two, and directly neglects to concentrate on driving his car.