67

☆ 99. Chapter 67: The Difference in Space

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 67 The sun is setting in a different

space, and the two of them, who have been busy all day, can be regarded as the end of the production of the balm.

This time, Lin Xingci did more than 500 amounts, and he originally wanted to do more, but unfortunately he was too tired and his body couldn't hold it anymore.

Looking at the balms stacked neatly together, Lin Xingci also gave up the idea of continuing to do it, so much was enough.

This balm does not add modern preservatives, at most it can only ensure that it can be used for half a year, if it is too much, it will be a very loss, although these are not a few copper plates, but the accumulation of mosquitoes is meat no matter how small.

Lin Xingci leaned back in the chair and squinted, and then stretched lazily: "Ah! It's over.

Xie Tingyuan glanced at Lin Xingci, who was paralyzed in the chair and breathing, smiled, poured a glass of water and put it in front of Lin Xingci: "Come, drink some water." "

Thank you! Lin Xingci sat up straight, picked up the water and drank it in two sips.

As soon as the cup was placed on the table, the stomach with water seemed to be aroused by hunger, and he purred to remind the person concerned that it was time to eat and it was time to eat!

Stopping being busy, Lin Xingci really felt that he was so hungry that his chest was pressed against his back, and he didn't pay attention to what he had been busy with just now, and he felt it when he stopped.

The two of them didn't eat anything else except the burritos they ate in the morning, Xie Tingyuan was fine, and it was okay not to eat a meal.

Kelin Xingci is just an ordinary person, and his stomach is already throbbing when he is hungry.

Lin Xingci covered his stomach, lowered his head and looked ugly, and the severe pain made tears ooze from the corners of his eyes.

Xie Tingyuan immediately reacted and stepped forward, and his handsome face was a little more flustered and asked, "What's wrong."

Lin Xingci took a few deep breaths, and after feeling that his stomach was more comfortable, after hearing Xie Tingyuan's panicked voice, he looked up at Xie Tingyuan and showed him a smile: "I'm fine, it's just that my stomach hurts a little, and now it's better."

Xie Tingyuan was stunned at the moment when Lin Xingci looked up at him.

This was the first time he had seen Lin Xingci cry, and it was not a serious tear, but it was enough to attract all his attention, and his heart was beating wildly uncontrollably.

Lin Xingci didn't know how attractive the tearful expression in the corners of his eyes was, his slender eyes were slightly watery, and there was an extra mole at the corner of his eye, which was dotted under the eyes with tears, with a hint of his own imperceptible seduction.

Lin Xingci saw that Xie Tingyuan was in a daze and didn't speak, he frowned in confusion and raised his hand in front of his eyes and waved: "Xie Tingyuan?

Xie Tingyuan saw the hand waving in front of him, and only then did he react and hide the heat in his eyes: "Well, what's wrong."

"What time is it?" Lin Xingci looked at the half-open window and asked.

It wasn't dark outside, but the sun was out of sight, and it was a little gray.

Xie Tingyuan turned his head and looked out the window and said, "Youshi." "