95

☆ 155. Chapter 95: Spotting the Sprouts

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 95 Finding that

Wei Ziyi joined the cooperation in such a daze, he didn't react when he sat in the room, he sat between them blankly, looking down at what An Yu had seen before on the table.

Fortunately, Wei Ziyi is also a person who has seen the world, and when the paper called the plan book was handed to him from An Yu's hand, he came back to his senses, stretched out his hand and picked up the paper and looked at it little by little.

Of the four people present, An Yu had already seen it, and Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan didn't need to watch this.

Time passed little by little, Wei Ziyi also finished reading what was written on the paper, did a good job of construction in his heart, took a deep breath and sorted out the paper, and put it neatly on the table.

His eyes eagerly looked at Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan, and his tone was a little eager: "Brother Lin, how much money are you missing now."

Wei Ziyi looked at the plan and was shocked by the detailed plan inside, he had never seen such a detailed one, he had also opened a shop before, he had never made such a detailed plan, he just said a word to his father, and his father didn't say anything and set a shop out for him to toss by himself.

In the early stage, he tossed and lost by himself, and he didn't know how much, but he only earned it back little by little.

Lin Xingci didn't know how much money Xie Tingyuan asked for to contact his family, if Wei Ziyi's money was enough, then could the money Xie Tingyuan ask for be returned?

Lin Xingci raised his hand and rubbed his chin, looked at Wei Ziyi and asked, "How much can you vote."

Wei Ziyi calculated the silver money he had: "There can be a maximum of five hundred taels, and the shop in his hand needs to be spent, and there are not many silver coins that can be used at will." "

Five hundred taels! It's okay, it just solves the problem on hand, and you can also consider adding things that you don't need to add before crossing out.

Lin Xingci's gaze turned to Xie Tingyuan, Xie Tingyuan also looked at Lin Xingci, saw Lin Xingci's happy mood in his eyes, and squinted slightly.

Lin Xingci saw that Xie Tingyuan was looking at himself, so he stepped forward to his ear, and his hot and humid breath rested on his ear: "Now you don't have to owe money to your family, with Wei Ziyi joining, now the money is temporarily enough."

Xie Tingyuan also understood why Lin Xingci was happy, it was actually because he didn't have to spend money, but he was still quite curious about how Lin Xingci could have such an idea.

Still..... It's so cute.

"Who told me it was the family's money. Xie Tingyuan was anti-guest, and he also leaned into Lin Xingci's ear to blow hot air and speak.

"Huh?

Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips and smiled: "When the time comes, I will take you to see what you think is 'home'."

Lin Xing blinked, was he thinking too much?

Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci both had a pink love aura around them, Bi Feng and Feiquan did not squint, they were Xi to it, even if Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci kissed in front of them, no other expressions would appear.

An Yu lowered his eyes and looked at the cup in his hand and drank tea slowly, not looking at the two people.

Wei Ziyi looked around a little embarrassed, and finally learned An Yu to stare down at the cup in his hand and not move.