53

☆ 71. Chapter 53: The Men Appear

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 53 When his subordinates appeared

, Lin Xingci smelled the aroma of food as soon as he arrived at Lu Luo's door, and it seemed that their family had just started eating.

Lin Xingci knocked on the door outside the courtyard and shouted: "Lu Luo, Uncle and Aunt, Brother Zhao!"

After Lu Luo,

who was in the house, heard the voice, he ran out happily: "Ah Ci, why are you here?"

Lin Xingci stepped forward with some Tingyuan and spoke: "My crust is a little too much, bring some over and give it to you to eat."

"You kid, you don't know how much you have. Aunt Lu, who came out, looked at the big wooden basin in front of Lin Xingci and counted him down: "It's not that our family doesn't have food."

"I just want to send you some, you've been taking care of me before. Lin Xingci smiled.

Aunt Lu shook her head helplessly: "Don't do so much next time, last time you asked Lu Luo, the little cub, to bring pastries back, it is better to keep it and marry a daughter-in-law if you have this money."

"No, no. Lin Xingci hurriedly shook his head: "I don't marry a daughter-in-law, I don't want to marry..." Xie Tingyuan heard Lin Xingci's refusal without hesitation, and looked down at Lin Xingci.

Aunt Lu shook her head disagreeably, and Lu Luo, who saw everything in her eyes, immediately opened her mouth to divert her Aunt's attention: "Auntie, it's not good to let Ah Ci go in and stand at the door."

Aunt

Lu clapped her hands: "Look at my brain, come in first."

Lin Xingci looked at Lu Luo and smiled gratefully at him.

Lu Luo also gave Lin Xingci a smile back, and rubbed his head innocently: "Come in."

Lin Xingqi was not reserved, and walked in with a wooden basin and some Tingyuan.

As soon as they entered, Aunt Lu immediately asked the two of them to sit down, and said that she was going to add two pairs of dishes and chopsticks.

"Thank you, Auntie, we have eaten, and now we are full. Lin Xingci refused.

Aunt Lu looked at Lin Xingci and then at Xie Tingyuan, and was relieved to make sure that they were not lying, and sat down to continue eating.

Lin Xingci put the wooden basin containing the cakes on the table and spoke: "Auntie, I won't disturb you to eat, Xie Tingyuan and I will go back."

Lu Dezhu put down his chopsticks and looked at Lin Xingci and asked curiously, "You actually got food and money from He Hua to tell Uncle how you did it?"

Aunt

Lu snorted coldly: "It's a small resignation, why don't you come back."

Lu Dezhu scratched his head: "Aren't I curious, you are not a person who doesn't know what He Hua is like, you can say that you are the emperor Lao Tzu with one mouth, and you can still make people feel that what you said is right."

Aunt

Lu took a pair of chopsticks and put vegetables in her mouth: "It's just you men, just listen to her mouth."

"It doesn't represent me. Lu Dezhu immediately proved his innocence: "I have never listened to what she said.

"Well, if you listen, I'll break your legs. Aunt Lu glanced at Lu Dezhu.