19

☆ 20. Chapter 19: Don't care if you're not satisfied

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 19 No matter if you are not satisfied

, this woman is He Hua, she was originally watching and picking those vegetables in the field, but she was reluctant to pick any of them, and she hated Lin Xing more and more in her heart.

Finally, when I was worried, I heard others say that Lin Xing got a lot of money and bought a lot of things back.

Her mind turned, since Lin Xingci bought so many things, he shouldn't be able to look down on these things of hers, right?

He Hua is very picky, and the things at home are rarely taken out for the family to eat, let alone distributed to others, and giving money back to food is the same as killing her.

When he got the news, he brought some people over to testify, wanting to use his age to put pressure on Lin Xingci, he had bought so many things, how could he be embarrassed to ask for things from his elders.

If Lin Xingci knew He Hua's thoughts, he would definitely ask her who gave her confidence and felt that she was Lin Xingci's elder.

When He Hua saw Xie Tingyuan coming out, he immediately rushed up with someone.

In the end, because of Xie Tingyuan's cold gaze, they all stopped in the middle of the courtyard and didn't dare to move.

There was no way, Xie Tingyuan's gaze was too cold and penetrating, looking at them as if he was looking at an inanimate object.

He Hua saw that no one followed him to continue walking, so he stopped in the middle: "Call out the Lin family boy."

"Why. Xie Tingyuan asked coldly.

"Of course there is something, it's okay for me to do anything with him. He Hua secretly took a sip of a few men who came over, so many people were still afraid of one person.

"There's something to talk about. Xie Tingyuan did not give in, and stood at the door of the kitchen and looked at the group of people lightly.

He Hua looked at Xie Tingyuan: "What's the use of telling you, you can still make decisions for the Lin family kid?"

"Having said that, I can choose whether to shout Lin Xingci or not. Xie Tingyuan said.

"No, this must wait for Lin Boy to come over. He Hua and he didn't give up, so he had to let Xie Tingyuan call Lin Xing to resign.

Xie Tingyuan squinted, and his cold gaze stabbed directly at He Hua.

He Hua took a step back directly, and her voice trembled a little: "What do you want to do..."Xie

Tingyuan looked at He Hua expressionlessly.

He Hua swallowed her saliva, and at the same time secretly scolded Lin Xingci in her heart, where did she find the evil spirit, and she really had some ability.

Lin Xingci put the noodles in the bowl, and waited for Xie Tingyuan to come back to eat, when he was curious when he heard a voice from outside.

frowned and walked out, and when he saw He Hua standing in the middle of the courtyard, he squinted: "Aunt He, this is a ready, I won't accept it when it's ready."

He Hua saw Lin Xing's resignation, the whole person became angry, and when she saw that Xie Tingyuan's quail was gone, her waist straightened up, and she looked at Lin Xingci with her hands on her waist and toes and said, "Auntie, I saw that you bought a lot of things and came back."