85

☆ 135. Chapter 85: Raise it and collect money

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 85 I

don't know who told Lin Xingci about hurting his waist, and now most people think that Lin Xingci's injury to his waist has something to do with Xie Tingyuan.

This also accidentally cut off those who want to come to the door to say goodbye, both of them are already like this, and it is estimated that it will not be long before they will contract to invite the big guy to dinner.

What good can it be to be disgusted in the past, it is better to stay at home honestly.

Lin Xingci didn't care about this, and no one would talk about the two of them, the two of them still got along the same as before, and they didn't change much.

Lin Xingci, who was raising his waist at home, didn't expect that Uncle Lu and Aunt Lu would come over to talk to him about business.

When he heard that the Lu family had come to him, Lin Xingci hadn't reacted yet, thinking that he had heard it wrong.

In the end, he asked Bifeng to bring everyone in, sitting in the main hall and waiting for people to come in, Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci's waist from the side and asked, "Does your waist still hurt?"

Lin Xingci shook his head: "It's not very painful, I guess I can go and see my land."

Xie Tingyuan frowned slightly: "Wait until it's all right, the ground, fleshy and fruity are watched by me and Bifeng Feiquan, and there will be no problems."

Lin Xingci smiled at Xie Tingyuan, and was about to speak, when Bi Feng came in with someone.

When Lu Dezhu and Aunt Lu saw Lin Xingci, they immediately stepped forward to care: "Will your waist hurt anymore, or Auntie will stew a pork kidney for you to eat, and what to eat."

Lin Xingci immediately shook his head: "No need, thank you, Auntie, my waist has been medicated a lot now."

Aunt Lu looked at Lin Xingci's waist without information, Lin Xingci knew that Aunt

Lu was caring about herself, so she got up and made two simple movements to prove that her waist was almost better, and it would be completely fine after a few days of raising.

Aunt Lu saw that Lin Xingci moved, and her heart was also put back in her stomach: "When Xiaolu went back, she said that you hurt your waist, I originally wanted to come over, but there were too many people who came to ask for pie crusts, and it was delayed until now."

Lin Xingci waved his hand, indicating that it was okay: "Uncle and aunt, what is the matter with you coming to me."

Lu Dezhu and Aunt

Lu glanced at each other, looked at Lin Xingci and said, "We plan to work together to open a crust shop, which is specially used to sell the crust you taught me to make."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Yes, if you continue like this, your life will get better and better, and maybe it won't be long before you can build a new house." Aunt

Lu was very embarrassed by Lin Xingci, the method of pie crust was given to her by Lin Xingci, and the guests were also found by Lin Xingci for them.

"We know, so I'm here to discuss with you how to give you the money you deserve after the store makes revenue. Aunt Lu said inside, for fear that she would be interrupted by Lin Xingci later.

Lin Xingci frowned slightly, and looked at Lu Dezhu and Aunt Lu seriously: "Uncle and aunt, after the money is transferred, it will all belong to you, and I haven't done anything to do it."