108

☆ 181. Chapter 108: Takeno goes back

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 108 Takeno went back, Lin Xingci soaked in the kitchen for a whole day, lunch and dinner,

Lin Xingci asked Xie Tingyuan to take a few burritos and solve it casually.

After tossing for most of the day, all the crusts made by Lin Xingci were made into crust moon cakes by him, and they were all bright and crystal clear by Lin Xingci neatly placed on the food box.

Lin Xingci hummed a small tune that didn't make a song, put the food box into the cabinet, and there were still a few crust mooncakes left on the board, which Lin Xingci planned to take out for Xie Tingyuan and Bifeng to taste. He ate one himself, and it felt like the texture and taste were pretty good, but it would have been better for a few more people to try it and give advice.

I put all the mooncakes on my plate and walked out with one in my mouth.

As soon as he went out, he saw Xie Tingyuan sitting among the green leaves, and Lin Xingci swallowed the moon cake in his mouth: "Xie Tingyuan!"

Xie Tingyuan put down the cup in his hand and looked back in the direction where the voice came: "Xingci?

Lin Xingci nodded, although there were many green leaves between the two, Lin Xingci knew that Xie Tingyuan's gaze must fall on him and did not move away.

"I'm bringing you something to eat.

After speaking, Lin Xingci walked in along the side of the road, sat next to Xie Tingyuan, put the moon cake in his hand on the table, pinched the moon cake that he hadn't eaten just now and took a bite: "Come and taste it, I feel okay."

Xie Ting looked at the stone table, on which was placed the "moon cake" that Lin Xingci said. This moon cake is so beautiful and delicate that it is like a pastry in the palace, and the white, pink, and green moon cakes placed on a simple plate do not lower its appearance, but have a different detachment from the world?

Lin Xingci, who was setting up the moon cakes, didn't have such complicated ideas at all, he just wanted to find something to bring out the moon cakes and share them with Xie Tingyuan to eat.

Seeing that Xie Tingyuan was reluctant to start, Lin Xingci swallowed the last bite of moon cake in his mouth and looked at the person and said, "Why don't you taste it."

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci and nodded: "Okay." Then

he pinched a white mooncake and took a bite, the ice skin on the outside has a faint milky aroma and sweetness, there are two layers of filling inside, the outside is mung bean flavor, and the inside has a richer milky aroma than the outer skin.

The delicious Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci in surprise, he had also eaten this kind of delicate and good-looking pastries before, but most of them were more than good-looking, and the taste was insufficient. There are very few things that look good and eat like this.

"How. Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan with sparkling eyes, waiting for his evaluation.

Xie Tingyuan swallowed the moon cake in his mouth, looked at Lin Xing and nodded seriously: "It's delicious."

After receiving Xie Tingyuan's affirmation, Lin Xingci immediately laughed, and looked at Xie Tingyuan with his hands on the table: "What about Zhuye and Bifeng, Zhuye hasn't seen them for a few days."

Xie Tingyuan ate the moon cake in his hand in an orderly manner, and at the same time answered Lin Xingci's question: "Zhuye, he needs to go back for something, Bifeng and Feiquan are in the room."