50

☆ 65. Chapter 50: Go, ask for money

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 50 Go, Ask for Money

"Don't be nervous, just ask. The old grandmother waved her hand and asked Lin Xingci not to take it to heart.

Lin Xingci touched his head and nodded, but did not speak.

"Who is the person next to you?" asked the old grandmother.

Lin Xingci looked back at Xie Tingyuan, then looked at the old grandmother and thought for a moment and replied, "It's my family." "

Oooh. "The old aunt knows that it is not in vain to live for so long, these two people have a good impression of each other at a glance, but they don't know or understand their hearts very well.

However, there are some things that the owner still needs to understand, and the people around him may not be able to stand up to it no matter how much they say.

Fortunately, the next questions were all simple life questions, and Lin Xingci's answer was not too difficult, so the village chief also came over from outside.

When he saw Lin Xingci sitting under the banyan tree, he was obviously stunned.

Xie Tingyuan was the first to see the village chief come back, and patted Lin Xingci's hand lightly, signaling that the village chief was back.

After Lin Xingci said a word to the old aunt who was chatting with him, he and Xie Tingyuan got up and walked towards the village chief.

The village chief looked at the two people walking towards him and asked, "What's the matter, is there something wrong?"

Lin Xingci said: "Village chief, I want you to help me ask if anyone wants to sell cattle, I want to buy a cow."

"Buying cattle? The village chief looked at Xianlin Xingci in surprise: "Are you sure?" "

It's not that the village chief looks down on Lin Xingci, it's that Lin Xingci doesn't look like he has money all these years, it costs a lot of silver to buy a cow, and ordinary people won't sell the cow easily.

Lin Xingci nodded in conviction: "I'm sure."

Seeing that Lin Xingci didn't look like a joke, the village chief also nodded and agreed: "Okay, I'll help you pay attention." "

I'm in trouble with the village chief. Lin Xingci smiled, and took out a small bag of pastries from his arms, the pastries were bought last time he went to the county with the two of them, Xie Tingyuan didn't eat much sweet, Lin Xingci occasionally ate one or two pieces, and there were still quite a lot left. Lin Xingci thought that he couldn't put it for a few days, but he didn't expect it to be put in it and it hasn't been bad yet.

The village chief looked at the packaging handed over by Lin Xingci, it should be that the packaging was not very conspicuous, and the village chief thought that it was made of cakes and something to eat, so he subconsciously took it and when he pinched it in his hand, the village chief felt that something was wrong.

This feels like a prefectural pastry rather than something like a home-made cake.

"This is—" The village chief was surprised, and things like pastries were very expensive to buy.

Lin Xingci nodded and smiled: "This is what I bought back before." The

village chief immediately returned the pastries in his hand to Lin Xingci: "Keep it for yourself to eat, I won't eat such a delicate thing."