45

☆ 55. Chapter 45: Inspiration to make money

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 45: Inspiration to

Make Money "What! The strong man's voice was as loud as thunder, and the two dogs trembled a little.

"Yes. The second dog lowered his head and didn't dare to look at the strong man.

The strong man got up from the chair, looked at the second dog and asked, "Who beat our brother, was it raised by those bitches on West Street!"

The second dog shook his head.

The strong man squinted: "Could it be East Street?" "

Speaking of the strong man on East Street, the look is heavy, it seems that the people on East Street are not simple.

Ergouzi continued to shake his head.

"Hey, I said, why don't you just shake your head and don't speak? The strong man was a little angry, and he looked at the second dog and was a little impatient: "Dumb? Do you want me to give you a mouth? "

No, no, big brother, I will speak, I will speak. The second dog was frightened and immediately spoke.

"Hmph, that's not a quick one! The strong man spoke.

Ergouzi hesitated for a moment and said: "We met and saw those two men, and we originally thought that since we met, we would handle the matter and teach them a lesson..." After roaring at the second dog, the strong man squinted his eyes and waved his hand: "Go on."

"I didn't expect that thin man like a chicken boy to be so powerful, and all of us brothers were knocked to the ground all of a sudden. The second dog observed the strong man's expression as he spoke: "I also have the reputation of the eldest brother, but I didn't expect that man to say... I dare not say. "

Say. Ergouzi

licked his lips: "He said that big brother, what kind of thing are you, he doesn't know or be afraid, and when he encounters it, he only dares to call the little minions to come over, and he dares to come, what kind of hero is it." "

Men don't like to be said to be incompetent, the strong man was originally a little sensible, but as soon as he heard the second dog say that he had no ability, the whole person got up, and the table was slapped into ashes.

"Good, good! The strong man squinted: "Where are the people, I will go to meet these two people who don't know the height of the sky." The

two dogs were overjoyed, and immediately came to the strong man: "I look at the direction the two of them are going, as if they are going to the dragon and phoenix pastry shop." "

Okay, then go to the Dragon and Phoenix Pastry Shop for a while, don't take Lao Tzu in your eyes!" The strong man rolled up his sleeves and slapped the back of the second dog: "Go, lead the way for Lao Tzu."

"Okay! The second dog was so happy, as if he had watched the scene of Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan being beaten.

At the door of the Dragon and Phoenix Pastry Shop, Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci were standing at the door.

Lin Xingci looked at the people coming and going, and blinked: "So many people come to buy pastries?

Xie Tingyuan glanced at the crowd: "Well, the full moon banquet of the birthday banquet of the marriage all needs pastries, and you can't buy a lot of temporary purchases, so you will basically come and book them in advance."