119

☆ 203. Chapter 119: Marriage

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 119 On the other side of the marriage

, Lin Xingci waited for several days, and finally waited for the person who brought him food. During the waiting time, Lin Xingci once wondered if he had been forgotten in the corner.

Fortunately, in the end, the person came, Lin Xingci pinched the anesthetic in his hand, pretending that he had no strength after not eating these days.

The man came in with food, and Lin Xingci was stunned when he saw him slumped on the bed, he remembered that there was something here, could it be that he didn't eat?

The man immediately put down the food in his hand and immediately stepped forward to check if Lin Xingci had fainted from hunger.

Lin Xingci waited for the opportunity, and when the man approached him, he raised his hand and put the herbs in his hand on the man's nose, the herbs produced by the space were still very powerful, and the medicinal effect came up after a while.

The man lost his strength and fell directly to the ground, Lin Xingci threw the rope on the ground, looked at the man and said, "You just lie down here, I'll go first." The

man's eyes widened and stared at Lin Xingci, but unfortunately he didn't have the strength in his body, so he could only watch Lin Xingci leave.

Lin Xingci came out with a cloak, and when his eyes met the light, he narrowed his eyes uncomfortably, fortunately he was in the space if he was fine, if he was in a dark room for the past few days, he would inevitably hurt his eyes when he came out.

The snow on the outskirts did not melt, and it was covered all over the ground, with only a string of footprints left on it.

Lin Xing tightened his clothes, and one side of the white fox cloak that was originally white turned gray, only the hair on the neckline was still the original color.

Lin Xingci tried to recall the direction he came down in at that time, and he wanted to follow that direction. He gave the man enough medicine to keep him immobile for hours, enough time for him to leave and catch up with him.

Xie Tingyuan also went to the Cloud Pavilion for the first time, he wanted to take someone to find Lin Xingci, one person can find it, but the speed is not too ideal, it will be faster if someone looks for it together.

When he arrived at the Cloud Pavilion, Xie Tingyuan brought Feiquan, Bifeng, Qingfen and Zhuye over, and asked Feiquan and Bifeng to put down what they were doing first, and find Lin Xingci in the suburbs, while Qingfen and Zhuye reported to Xie Tingyuan about the expenses of Yunge and some things that happened.

Here, Feiquan and Bi Feng were about to go out with someone to find Lin Xingci when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Xie Tingyuan sat on the main seat and spoke loudly to let people in.

"Pavilion Master. The person who came knelt on the ground, Xie Tingyuan glanced at the person on the ground, it was the person he arranged near his home.

Xie Tingyuan bowed: "What's the matter?" "

The owner is back. "

What? Xie Tingyuan looked at the person on the ground and squinted: "Where is it." The

subordinate continued: "Your residence, the owner came back from outside, his clothes are stained, and he doesn't seem to be receiving preferential treatment.