24

☆ 25. Chapter 24: Up the Mountain

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 24 Going up the mountain Lin

Xingnian didn't pay attention to Lin Yunian, he now focused all his attention on going up the mountain, and he didn't expect to meet the protagonist halfway.

However, he didn't take this matter to heart, but the two of them went from one after the other to walking side by side.

"What did that person have to do with you? Xie Tingyuan, who was originally quiet, suddenly spoke.

"Huh? Lin Xingci thought for a while and replied: "A relative who doesn't have a good relationship?

Lin Xingci didn't know how to describe his relationship with

Lin Yunian, and he didn't have anything to do with himself, but his relationship with the original owner was more delicate.

But now that I'm here, I'm not doing the same thing as the original owner, and the relationship between the two is estimated to become a relative relationship that can nod when they meet.

"Relatives..."Xie Tingyuan frowned slightly, but judging from the situation just now, it is estimated that it is not that simple.

Since he didn't want to say it if he didn't do Lin Xingci, Xie Tingyuan wouldn't ask questions, and the topic came to an abrupt end.

Fortunately, the two of them didn't walk long before they came to the familiar cliff, which had only been a few days, and the weeds and shrubs around the cliff had grown a lot.

Lin Xingci looked around, then pushed the back basket onto the platform above, and pulled the drooping branch to climb up.

I don't know what happened today, Lin Xingci stepped on the dirt on the side, I don't know if the soil was loose or what, he stumbled and almost fell off it.

Fortunately, he still grabbed the branch in his hand and didn't fall down, but Lin Xingci's heartbeat missed a beat.

When his body was balanced, Lin Xingci was about to climb up again, when his body suddenly took off.

Lin Xingci looked down nervously, and saw Xie Tingyuan holding his waist.

"You..." Before Lin Xing finished speaking, he felt that the whole person was suddenly taken by Xie Tingyuan and jumped up.

After standing firmly, Lin Xingci pinched the branch and blinked his eyes twice, but he came up without reacting.

Xie Tingyuan let go of the hand that was wrapping Lin Xingci's waist, and lowered his eyes to look at Lin Xingci who was distracted: "It's okay."

After

hearing Xie Tingyuan's voice, Lin Xingci let go of the branch in his hand and shook his head: "I'm fine."

Then he was stunned in place for a while, as if he had thought of something, and turned his head to look at Xie Tingyuan: "It's okay for you to jump up like this, right?" "

Huh? Xie Tingyuan didn't understand what Lin Xingci was thinking in his head.

"Are you well? Lin Xingci added.

Xie Tingyuan: "After drinking the rest of the medicine, there will be no big problem."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Okay, it's quite fast."

Xie Tingyuan lowered his eyes and looked at Lin Xingci, who was bent over and carrying the basket, pursed his lips and did not speak.

"Let's go, let's go in and see, you can also pick any medicine you want. Lin Xingci carried the basket on his back, and as he spoke, he waved the sickle in his hand and threw aside the surrounding bushes.