30

☆ 31. Chapter 30: Excitement

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 30 Excitement

At the same time, Xie Tingyuan had already come out of the dark passage with Lin Xingci in his arms and put him on the stone bed.

The wound on his arm had been bleeding again after this series of movements, but Xie Tingyuan's face had not changed, and it looked like he was not injured.

After Xie Tingyuan put the person down, he also sat down together, leaning sideways to look at Lin Xingci in a coma, thinking about what was going on.

Before entering, Lin Xingci didn't have any physical exhaustion at all, what is the reason for this, could it be because of the sand table inside?

But I also went to see it and touched the sand table, why did I have nothing to do.

Xie Tingyuan found that what happened today was difficult to explain with his knowledge.

"Whew-" Xie Tingyuan exhaled a breath of turbidity, squinted at the wound on his arm, the wound that was originally bleeding again was no longer bleeding.

It seems that the effect of the herbs found by Lin Xingci is quite good, Xie Tingyuan looked at the remaining herbs in his eyes, dug a little with his fingers and smelled it, and after noting the taste, he could pick it directly if he needed it.

"Ahem.

A whole cough came from the stone bed, Xie Tingyuan turned his head to look at the place where the sound came from, and Lin Xingci, who was originally unconscious on the bed, actually woke up.

Lin Xingci found that he suddenly couldn't breathe, as if he was choked by something, and just when he thought he was going to hang up, the air suddenly poured in, and he coughed violently, and then immediately opened his eyes.

When he saw the stone wall, the whole person was still blind, staring blankly at the stone wall.

He's back? How did you get back?

"Wake up. Xie Tingyuan's voice came into Lin Xingci's ears from the side.

Lin Xingci lay on the stone bed and turned his head to look at Xie Tingyuan: "How long have I been in a coma?"

Xie Tingyuan: "Soon, it's only half an hour." "

Half an hour..."Lin Xingci repeated Xie Tingyuan's words, he spent more than half an hour in the space, there were two hours in the full count, it seemed that the time in these two places was not the same, the time in the space would be much faster than the outside, no wonder the things inside grew so fast.

Xie Tingyuan glanced at Lin Xingci and asked, "What happened just now."

Lin Xingci sat up and stared at Xie Tingyuan for a long time, hesitating whether to tell him that he seemed to have gained space, and this space was the place where the two of them went together before?

Lin Xingci's gaze suddenly drifted away, looking like he was looking at Xie Tingyuan, but in fact, he didn't know what he was looking at.

"Lin Xingci? Xie Tingyuan shouted.

"Ahh Lin Xing resigned and looked at Xie Tingyuan: "What's wrong."

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci and said, "What are you thinking?"

Lin Xingci stared at Xie Tingyuan and shook his head: "It's nothing, I want something." "

Hmm. Xie Tingyuan didn't know what Lin Xingci was thinking, but he said that he wanted to think about it and didn't ask again.