104

☆ 173. Chapter 104: Be honest and don't move

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 104 Honestly, don't move

, it's not a matter of one person, since the store has been renovated, Lin Xingci didn't hide it and told Uncle Lu and Aunt Lu about it, Lin Xingci also went to the village chief.

He wanted the village chief to help him collect some vegetables in the village and see if there were any other village chiefs who could sell him the vegetables he had grown.

Uncle Lu and Aunt Lu also nodded after knowing it, and began to sort out the things they needed, and at the same time wanted to give the money to Lin Xingci, but before Uncle Lu came out with the money, Lin Xingci had already left with Xie Tingyuan.

Uncle Lu couldn't chase him out, and the family was busy now and couldn't spare time to find Lin Xingci, so after thinking about it, he could only give up and give it together when Lin Xing resigned from the county, and if he couldn't see it, he asked Lu Luo to find Lin Xingci, and the county should not be so busy in the future, and they could also find Lin Xingci and them to come to the house for a meal.

After Uncle Lu told Aunt Lu about this idea, Aunt Lu also agreed, and their own homes in the same village were quite close to Lin Xingci's home. Then Uncle Lu also got busy.

On the other side, Lin Xingci came to the village chief's residence under the gaze of everyone in the village.

Now the weather is relatively hot, and the children and old people in the village are sitting under the huge banyan tree to enjoy the coolness.

When the old man saw Lin Xingci coming, they all showed a kind smile and greeted Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci was simply flattered, few people greeted him last time, but now they have never seen it one by one, and the familiar and unfamiliar faces are smiling like flowers.

But out of politeness, Lin Xingci responded one by one with a smile, and Lin Xingci also knew why these people were so enthusiastic now, most likely because he was different from before, if he was in the same situation as before, these people would definitely not be as enthusiastic as they are now.

After some effort, Lin Xingci took Xie Tingyuan through the crowd and came to the village chief's house.

The village chief sat on the main seat of his house, and when he saw that it was Lin Xingci who resigned, he glanced at Lin Xingci lightly: "What is the matter with Lin Xiaoci coming to me?" The

village chief's attitude was lukewarm, and Lin Xingci knew that it was because he asked him to help keep an eye on whether there were cattle last time, but in the end he didn't come to buy them, which made him feel unbalanced.

Lin Xingci smiled and took the fruit basket from Xie Tingyuan's hand, stepped forward and put it on the table, and looked at the village chief with a smile: "Village chief, this is the fruit grown by my family, pick it and give you some." The

village chief glanced at the bamboo basket that Lin Xingci had placed on the table, which contained three very large apples and a bunch of grapes with half of each green and purple ginseng.

Seeing these fruits, the village chief's face was not too ugly, and he laughed, fruits are not cheap things in this era, and it is very rare to see such a large and very good looking in a village in the countryside.

Eat people with a short mouth, and take people softly.

The village chief looked at Lin Xingci and said, "Lin boy, is there something you want to find me?" "