40

☆ 45. Chapter 40: Business

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 40 Business In modern times

, it is said that girls' money is easier to make, cosmetics and skin care products, as long as they are used up, girls are willing to go to Tun a little, and there are beautiful things, clothes and so on, as long as they like it, they will buy it back.

In this day and age, there are no modern cosmetics, but simple ones are very popular, and this "balm" is an example.

In a village like Heliu Village, which is not particularly wealthy, there are people who are willing to buy their daughters something that the girls in the county can use, and the girls here are also very beautiful.

Lin Xingci also thought about other things, such as clothing, food, housing and transportation, which are indispensable no matter where they are, the first thing that comes to mind is food, but he doesn't know the market situation here, so he put it in the back of his mind for the time being.

Things like balm that can exude fragrance, Lin Xingci thinks that it should be easier to sell, and the materials are relatively easy to obtain, but Lin Xingci did not take it lightly, and planned to find an opportunity to go to the county to look around, maybe he could also see some doorways on other roads.

"I figured it out and divided the money into two parts. Saying that, Lin Xing turned to look at Xie Tingyuan who was sitting beside him with great interest: "Part of it is used at home, used to repair walls, build furniture and buy you clothes, no matter how you say it, these clothes are someone else's."

"Well, okay. Xie Tingyuan squinted and nodded with a smile.

"I also have to buy some seeds, and the yard is quite large, and a small vegetable plot is used to plant things in the space, and when there are more plants, I will plant them for other people. Lin Xingcizi said carefully, and it was the first time he shared his thoughts with another person: "If there are too many things, they are not considered good things, and we won't get into trouble."

Xie Tingyuan didn't speak, but looked at Lin Xingci, which he still agreed with Lin Xingci's approach.

Lin Xingci didn't pay attention to Xie Tingyuan, and he could continue without speaking: "The remaining half is used for business, what do you think, Xie Tingyuan."

In fact, Lin Xingci didn't know that buying a balm by himself was not a business, what if he lost money in the end, and then he thought about where there was no risk in doing business.

After Lin Xingci finished saying all his thoughts, he looked at Xie Tingyuan, who had listened to him for most of the day, and asked.

"You have arranged it very well, do you have any plans for what kind of business? Xie Tingyuan asked.

Lin Xingci thought for a moment and replied, "Balm." "

Oh. Xie Tingyuan was surprised, but after thinking of Lu Luo's previous statement that Lin Xingci likes to use things with fragrance such as balm, he also understood: "Found a merchant?"

Lin Xingci shook his head: "No, but I can try to do it myself." "

Do it yourself, you can make balm?" This time it was Xie Tingyuan's turn to be surprised, people who knew this kind of craft were generally the masters of rouge gouache shops, after this period of getting along, he knew that Lin Xingci had never been out of the village.

So he can make balm, which makes Xie Tingyuan very curious.

"I don't know, I've seen other people make something like that. Lin Xingci explained.