115

☆ 195. Chapter 115: Timely

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 115: Although the little

guy was still shaking, he still followed Lin Xingci out to receive the order.

As soon as he came out, Lin Xingci saw a person in the courtyard with a pink face and a feminine face that was completely different from the crowd, and narrowed his eyes.

This is the great eunuch next to the emperor?

The eunuch who came to read the holy decree saw Lin Xing's resignation, waved the dust in his hand and hung it on his arm, and opened the holy decree with his free hand and was about to start reading it.

Doing as the locals followed, not to mention that the big eunuch was followed by a bunch of people with knives, Lin Xingci thought for a second, and slowly knelt down for the sake of his own life.

The big eunuch was satisfied, and the sharp voice immediately came into Lin Xingci's ears: "Fengtian carries the emperor's edict and says, I hereby hear that Ling Taifu's daughter, Ling Jieyu, is skillful and generous, gentle and generous, with outstanding appearance, and I am very happy." With Xiao Wanglang's talented and beautiful appearance, it is a match made in heaven, especially for the two of them to marry, and the Qin Tianjian chooses an auspicious day to get married.

After the

eunuch finished reading, Lin Xingci knelt on the ground and did not react.

The eunuch was impatient with the holy decree, and his already sharp and piercing voice was raised by a degree, as if the whistle had become a fine and shouted: "Qin this! Don't come over and take the order.

Lin Xingci seemed to have just reacted, looked at the eunuch who came to announce the decree, and said with a smile: "But I am not King Xiao, nor Ling Jieyu, I am not getting married, why do I have to accept the decree." "

You! The eunuch cocked his orchid fingers, and pointed at Lin Xingci with trembling hands: "Do you know that resisting the decree is a great crime to punish the nine clans!"

Lin Xingci nodded honestly: "I know, but I am

Lin Xingci, not any person on the holy decree, it is useless for me to accept the decree, I can't marry a wife instead of King Xiao, or marry someone instead of Ling Jieyu."

Lin Xingci said sincerely, even the eunuch didn't know what to say to refute Lin Xingci, so he could only point at

Lin Xingci and keep pointing at it.

"You! You! When the miscellaneous family goes back, they will definitely join you in front of the saint, and they will not obey the decree. If it weren't for the eunuch's lack of beard, Lin Xingci estimated that he would be so angry that he could blow his beard flying.

Lin Xingci laughed: "Why don't you wait here for the father-in-law, and wait for King Xiao or the daughter of the Ling family to come, and you are working hard to announce it?" The

eunuch was almost angry with Lin Xing, he had never seen such a person, and he didn't play cards according to common sense.

Lin Xingci got up and tidied up his clothes, and after smiling and clasping his fists at the eunuch, he turned around and prepared to leave, just a few steps away.

The eunuch, who was originally angry, seemed to have reacted, pointed at Lin Xingci and shouted: "Quick, go to the miscellaneous family to arrest this person who resists the decree and put him in prison!" "